protodrol sides?

MrZ

Awards
hi guys! Been on protodrol bold for a week. Started at 50/600 and a few days ago I bumped to 75 of proto. Recently ive experienced some headache and feeling a bit off steam. Im worried it might be the BP but I never had issues with that on other cycles like mdrol or epi, emax. I think it might come from the trapz cause the pain feels like its starts back there and flush forward towards the forhead. I think i might drop the bold since it might not give so much extra anyways. I also thought about lowering the proto to 50 and add 10 mg mdrol. Anyone have any thoughts on this matter? Since Im bulking I really dont wish to do just 50 mg with the risk of beeing unsatisfied with the results. Appreciate any input. Z

suresha

Awards
  • Established
hey man, let me know how things go with that protodrol, i'm on a bulking mission right now myself and wanted to know if that protodrol was the truth? cause i was about to pick up a bottle. looking to put on some mass but was curious as to know will it kill libido? keep me in the loop,brah.