OTC PCT Advice needed

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm gonna be running Epistane and possibly throw in Trenadrol. I have 1/4 bottle Nolva (which I'd rather not take if possible) I want to go 100% over the counter. I know it's done frequently and I need advice from a few that have went this road. Best product for the $. I have a half bottle of Ergopharm 6XO. I could get more. Heard from the man that it worked as welll as Clomid. I've been through 4 cycles in the past. Havoc, DS Superdrol, and Trenadrol. Superdrol definately best cycle but I'm looking to add only muscle with little bloat. All shut me down. Havoc alot worse than I thought and obviously Super did as well. I've cut down to 180lbs and am as lean as I've ever been. Just looking for a 6-8 lb. increase and nice strength jump. Any help appreciated. Oh, BTW I'm mainly going Steve Maxwells 300 workout throughout. Only Bench and arms for heavy lifting. Have a few herniated discs so no Deads for me. Light weight squats are ok if I'm careful. Cheers anf Happy New Year, angel77 Diet is on point...:firedevil:

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt recommend otc but if i had to I'd go with something like this:
wk 1-4 post cycle support
wk 3-5 lean xtreme
wk 3-6 6-oxo or activate xtreme

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are adding Tren you really need a SERM man.. Tren can shut you down hard, it is in no way mild... You will need some clomid; thats recommended at least for a 19 nor compound.

Suryoyo

Awards
My Advice to is: Skip the OTC road and go for the Serm road.
the tren will shut you down badly. Reversitol as OTC after the cycle is a bad idea. It has ATD and ATD is famous to kill or lower your libido to.

Serm bro Serm

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yea take out the tren, running that without a serm is very dangerous

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you want itchy, puffy, leaky nipples mate????? That is what tren does, especially without a SERM....

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I've ran the Trenadrol before and had no sides at all. Not sure if I had a bunk batch or not. I was taking Chaste Berry and P5P as support supps and did run a small amount of Clomid after but it really wasn't impressive to me at all. My friend had good results with it but not for me. I thought stacking would be ok. I'll pu a bottle of liquid Clomiphene Citrate and call it good. Still don't know if I'm gonna run the Trenadrol or not. Didn't do jack for me.