I am looking into starting a cycle sometime in February and have been doing a lot of research to make sure I am doing everything correctly to prevent organ damage AND GYNO. I have been reading many logs and surfing around the site for vital information to help out but so many different people take / do not take products that some say are required while others say it is not needed. It would be nice to find a complete write up on everything needed to know on PH/PS cycles. I may have to write one up one day when I become fully experienced with harsher cycles.

Some background info I have tried LG's Trifecta Stack which I have heard a lot of good stuff about prior to trying it (and yes I did follow the PCT info and everything else for this stack, but I am still green when it comes to the harsher cycles as so much more is required.) I am 5' 6" and roughly 160 lbs (fluctuates 156 - 160) The 'Trifecta Stack' did not do much for me and I am thinking that M-drol is what I need.

Here is what I have come up with for the cycle, please let me know what you think as I am open for any criticism / feedback to run this cycle. I may also run a log to make sure I am doing it correctly along the way and also hopefully help a newbie out in running a cycle correctly which may keep the forums not as flooded with stupid questions like mine.

CEL's X-tren; 60/60/90/90/120/120
CEL's M-drol; 10/20/20/0/0/0

I was thinking of possibly doing this instead to get a feel for the X-tren to see if I should hold off on the M-drol for a later cycle;

X-Tren; 60/60/90/90/120/120
M-drol; 0/0/10/20/20/0 or 0/10/20/20/0/0

For cycle support;

CEL's Cycle Assist; will run 1 week before cycle and throughout until PCT. The ingredients are (with a serving of 4 pills / would take twice daily @ in the morning and at night.)

N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg
Milk Thistle (standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 500 mg
Hawthorn Berry Extract (standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 300 mg
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 200 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract (standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg
Policosanol 20 mg
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg

Nutra Planet's Omega-3; will take in the morning with the Tren & at night. Will also to make sure to eat some peanut butter / other nec. fats for proper absorption.

Taurine Powder to prevent pumps; will take 5 grams pre-workout.

Will also be taking a multivitamin which I have been taking CTD labs extended release multivitamins. I used to take 'Animal Pack' but their are so many darn pills to take and adding them with other pills became tiring at times.

Will also take some P-5-P for vitamin B6 (cant remember the reasoning for this but read one log where it said it is advised to take with Tren.) Although I cant find the info now on when / how much to take.

DHEA is also rec. for lethargy it is on sale right now for a good price but not sure on how much / when to take.

And for sleep / gyno it is advised to take L-dopa or 1-carboxy, the carboxy seems hard to find and I came across some NOW DOPA MUCANA for fairly cheap but not sure on how much / when to take and if really needed or not? I have some Melatonin / GHenerate laying around which can be added to the mix.

FOR PCT;

Was thinking of taking CEL's PCT ASSIST and also some CLOMID (which I have no idea how in the hell to get this stuff????? I may have to find something else if I have no luck.) I would run PCT for 4 weeks. = TEN WEEKS from start to end.

I have not purchased most of the above as I am making a list / checking out prices at this point. I have plenty of time before I am going to start this so I will have all the proper cycle information by that point. I am still very green to this all but will make sure I have all of the facts before I start this cycle.

I hear that the M-drol would be good by itself but being the Trifecta Stack did not do much for me I am debating on to take the M-drol / Tren to get some good gains. My food intake is roughly 3k calories a day which I am perfecting my diet also to make sure I am not leaving myself short because of an improper diet. Thanks for reading / leaving input, I gladly rep. My points may not be much but I'll give what I got.