Best PH/PS for Strength
- 01-02-2010, 09:37 PM
- 01-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Superdrol really didnt hit me in the strength dept unfortunately. The weights would fly up on phera though...
- 01-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Same here on the Superdrol but Havoc really help me with the strenght.
01-02-2010, 10:36 PM
5'10" and 290 pounds and strength is what you're concerned about? i wish i had this problem.
01-02-2010, 10:48 PM
01-03-2010, 12:26 PM
My strength isn't bad but it could be better.
never strong enough
01-03-2010, 12:31 PM
01-04-2010, 04:24 PM
01-04-2010, 05:15 PM
m-drol x-tren are def two of the best for strength but the sides get bad at higher doses... i really liked pplex for strength too strength went up a ridiculous amount.. although i did run test prop with it, so im sure that added to the strength increase.. i still recovered better then mdrol and tren alone on the pplex/testp cycle
01-04-2010, 08:23 PM
I have gotten better strength gains out of Superdrol than Havoc, gains were easier to keep on Havoc though. Of course, a lot of variables come into play (work out, diet, PCT..)
Similar Forum Threads
- By ohiostate2827 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:54 AM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2008, 05:23 PM
- By angel77 in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 12-18-2008, 02:06 PM
- By E-Swift in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:33 AM
- By Matt T in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2002, 03:37 PM