1AD/4AD/Nordiol Stack??

harbinger

Awards
I was thinking of doing a stack with these 3 PH's and wanted comments after reading a lot of FAQ. I have previously done a 19Nor/4AD "beginner" stack and after doing a huge amount of research I am interested in taking all 3 of the above PH on my next stack. My goal is for the biggest mass gain. Here is the stack I was thinking, all oral;

Week 1-2 -- 600mg 1AD, 900mg 4AD, 300mg Nordiol
Week 3-4 -- 600mg 1AD, 600mg 4AD, 600mg Nordiol
Week 5-6 -- 600mg 1AD, 300mg 4AD, 900mg Nordiol

Obviously I would do post cycle 6-Oxo and Tribex500.

Maybe I am overdoing it but regardless would like your feedback on this stack or any other stack using all 3 PH's.

Thanks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would use a transdermal 1T (in place of the 1AD) with 4AD and either ad the Nor to the transdermal or take it orally. Stacking orals is not very effecient for getting the hormone into your sytem ..and is also annoying to remember all those doses.

Use Nolva either with or in place of the 6-oxo.

harbinger

Awards
Is there any real disadvantage to taking all 3 PH's together? I was thinking I might go with a transdermal, however, having not used them before I am a bit leary. From what I have seen, the most popular stack seems to be 1AD/4AD but I find myself torn by some of the results from people who have used Nordiol. I've not any data from those using all 3 at once, not sure why.

I have read that 4AD and Nordiol use the same receptor enzyme, but don't 1AD and 4AD as well? What is the saturation point of this receptor site? From what I have read it should be able to handle up to 2grams of PH pretty easily.

Feedback from the veteran users would be very helpful.

Also, is it advisable to take Nolvadex as well as 6-oxo post cycle? Why?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Is there any real disadvantage to taking all 3 PH's together? I was thinking I might go with a transdermal, however, having not used them before I am a bit leary. From what I have seen, the most popular stack seems to be 1AD/4AD but I find myself torn by some of the results from people who have used Nordiol. I've not any data from those using all 3 at once, not sure why.

I have read that 4AD and Nordiol use the same receptor enzyme, but don't 1AD and 4AD as well? What is the saturation point of this receptor site? From what I have read it should be able to handle up to 2grams of PH pretty easily.

Feedback from the veteran users would be very helpful.

Also, is it advisable to take Nolvadex as well as 6-oxo post cycle? Why?

Seth Roberts (very knowledgable guy) said there may be some benefit to using them both at the same time.

I prob would not use all 3. I just feel it is overkill. Any personal feedback from those who have used all 3?

harbinger

Awards
With so many experts on this site I expected more feedback. Anyone?

Even if it has not been tried personally I would still like some opinions.... otherwise I guess I'm going to take the plunge and see what happens. I really don't see any downside's to this. Shouldn't have any more side effects than a typical 1AD/4AD stack and besides ALL 3 of these "competing" for the same receptor site there is no argument why these 3 PH's shouldn't stack well together.

Comments please!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine. The worst that can happen with receptor site competition is that you might not get your money's worth..ie some PH doesn't get to convert. No biggie.

19 Nors are notorious for killing your libido..be warned and don't plan any dates, lol.

BassMuscle

Awards
I did a cycle ( my second one ) with the same doses of all 3 ph's and didn't gain more then went I did my first just with the 1AD/4AD...

From my experience I don't recommended.