Ox-Bol

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I saw on the Custom Nutrition Website that there is an offer for 600 caps of this compund, 4-Hydroxy Nandrolone Decanoate. Does anyone have any experience with this product or a product similar? How does it compare to the the methyls? Any feedback or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It is the same as the steroid oxabol, which hasnt been around for a few years. There is a profile of it on bb.com.

Oxabol was designed as an injectable, I have no idea how eefective it would be as a non-methylated oral. I havent heard of anyone trying it.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Its the same product as promatrix puts out. It is also what I got by mistake when I actually ordered 17a-OHN. Quite honestly, I have never seen a review of the promatrix product so I really could not comment on that.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Alright, now im confused. Promatrix makes a product called Oxabol. However, this is an UNdecaonate. According to the Custom Nutrtion Website, Ox-bol is Deconate. The common nandrolone esters include DECA DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate), DYNABOLAN (nandrolone undecanoate), and DYNABOL (nandrolone cypionate). What this means in regards to the products bioavailability, I dont know. Could Sledge or Custom expand further?
Thanx.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
well the undec ester is usually want is used for oral consumption of a nonmethyl compound. although you can use a decaonate, it isnt as good as the undec, IMO. personally i think decaonates should be injected, but that is me. if i had to guess youll need a huge dose of this for it to work orally. i dont know very much about this compound as an oral route for delivery, other then i was going to try and do it as an injectable, and I have the methyl version for oral.

comrade

Awards
according to P.A. (Pat Arnold) the hydroxy group (i beleive it was the hydroxy group, if I recall properly) negates the influence of the undeconate group on bioavailability and the compounds probably has very poor availability orally.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
well the undec ester is usually want is used for oral consumption of a nonmethyl compound. although you can use a decaonate, it isnt as good as the undec, IMO. personally i think decaonates should be injected, but that is me. if i had to guess youll need a huge dose of this for it to work orally. i dont know very much about this compound as an oral route for delivery, other then i was going to try and do it as an injectable, and I have the methyl version for oral.
where is the methyl 4-oht ?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Alright, now im confused. Promatrix makes a product called Oxabol. However, this is an UNdecaonate. According to the Custom Nutrtion Website, Ox-bol is Deconate. The common nandrolone esters include DECA DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate), DYNABOLAN (nandrolone undecanoate), and DYNABOL (nandrolone cypionate). What this means in regards to the products bioavailability, I dont know. Could Sledge or Custom expand further?
Thanx.
Shite. you are correct. This has actually been a huge pain in the ass from the get go; this was supposed to be 17a-OHN. ARGH! tell you what, I will pull it from the site as I honestly do not know if it will suck or not. PM me your info and I will send you some to test it out so we all can see if its craop or not. Cool?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah you would want the deacoanate for injection, the undec for oral.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Custom do you have any of the raw powder left or is all in tabs?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I'm sure that injecting would be much more effective but I plan on taking 200mg ED orally. In case anyone cares, Custom was nice enoughto send me a sample of Ox-Bol (4-hydroxy nandrone deconate) that I should be receiving shortly. He has currently pulled it off his site b/c he is unsure of the effectiveness of this compound. When I get it, I will most likely keep a log here at this site. Any suggestions as to what to do and/or stack with this compound would be appreciated. I'll prolly just run it dry with some other pharmacueticals. So stay tuned!

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
I'm sure that injecting would be much more effective but I plan on taking 200mg ED orally. In case anyone cares, Custom was nice enoughto send me a sample of Ox-Bol (4-hydroxy nandrone deconate) that I should be receiving shortly. He has currently pulled it off his site b/c he is unsure of the effectiveness of this compound. When I get it, I will most likely keep a log here at this site. Any suggestions as to what to do and/or stack with this compound would be appreciated. I'll prolly just run it dry with some other pharmacueticals. So stay tuned!
Good luck, I'll be paying close attention. Part of me really wants this stuff to have some magic, unforseen properties so Matt can make up for his losses!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
That would be nice, although after reading some info sledge has posted, I think it will be a bust.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i would use more, especially with the dec ester you are going to need to get a high amount in the blood before you start to feel anything. I woud try loading with 400per day for at least the first 5 days. also if you run it with anything else you wont know how well it is working.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Bejesus, thats a lot of pills. Do really think this would be necessary? I wont be running the product with anything else so I guess ill see what happens. I've been researching some literature about this compound and I read that there is zero conversion to Estrogen and even acts as a aromatase inhibitor. Also, I read that there is zero conversion to DHT or DHN, and even acts as a potent 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. But who really knows.....Could anyone please further elaborate on these claims. It would be greatly appreciated.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
That is what it is suppossed to do, it is a very mild compound. But with a deca ester teh half life is around 10 days, so you will want a decent size oral dose during the first week. If you were injecting it you would want around 1000mgs per week, which would be slightly less then 200mg per day so you are going to definetly need more then that. 1400mgs isnt much over that and injection is 100% BA. Think about it most people take a ton of trans 4 ad and 1 test. Orally is even worse then that.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
So, I should load up on 40 pills (400mg) the first five days and then take 20 pills (200 mg) for the rest of the cycle? Would this be sufficient?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
So, I should load up on 40 pills (400mg) the first five days and then take 20 pills (200 mg) for the rest of the cycle? Would this be sufficient?
that's a whole lot of pills. are you going to take them all at once? or spread them out 1 every 36 minutes per 24 hours? :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I would load because of the ester, but I have never used it as an oral before so it is a guess. I just know you need at least 1000mg per week by injection, so I know you are going to need much more then that.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Yea, I figured I'd just carry a sac-o-pills with me everywhere I go.....and wake up every hour at night and pop a few more.....no. I'll prolly just divide it up into two doses a day. I can't wait. The patented "All Pill Diet." Delicious.