Furuza/M-Drol

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
I just came across a couple bottles of Furuza and have TONZ of M-Drol, and i was wondering how well these 2 would stack. I havent seen any logs from anyone. If i have any good input i was thinking about running the Furuza @ 200mg/day and M-Drol 20mg/day, as far as my PCT not sure yet, more than likely will be running Clomid for SERM, and i have Letro, formestane and ATD on hand just in case though, want to avoid using an AI for the most part. Not sure if Clomid is better than Nolva for this kind of cycle, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
nolva is usually considered to be the better serm for superdrol cycles. Don't know much about furuza though so can't put any input in that department sorry. Log this for sure would be new to me.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
I will definitely log this if i end up running it, i will try to get some Nolva for the M-drol, my source dried up though. Anyway, i will be using this during a cut, since my last M-drol cycle, over a year ago, had me absolutely shredded. i probably wont end up running this cycle till June as i have a PPlex cycle i am starting monday, and i didnt really want to cut up until i reached 225-230lb range.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
there are some issues with axis labs furazadrol.There was a batch which had an ingredient in it not declared which was similar to a stimulant.
There were several posts on this forum about this issue. Afriend of mine bought some from a UK supplier and experienced sweating and jitters and restless nights, He discontinued using it and got a refund.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Furaguno with Epi a while back. I ran Epi 20/30/30/40 and the Fur 0/264/300/333. The furaguno was MILD. If I was gonna take it, I would get another bottle and run it hotter, Especially if that's you in your avatar picture. You a big boy. I've read 300mg of Fur was like 50mg of oral winstrol. Fur is dry. I'm planning on running it in a pulse bridge in February. It's gonna go Mdrol 10/10/20/20-30 Diendrone 25/25/50/50 Epi 40/40/40/40 and either stack the Furaguno with the epi at 333mg or run the Fur solo after the Epi. I'm trying to Dry up the Mdrol and Diendrone gains with the epi and the Fur. It should dry up the Mdrol gains well. Even though Mdrol is not notoriously wet. It's not gonna hurt. I hope this helps. Keep Bangin'

caesars

Awards
and how gonna be your cycle?
Here is something about fura h++p://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-orastanfurazadrol-bible/

Cazier92

Awards
Hmmm... I have a question. It may be REALLY stupid, but want your opinion. Everyone always has to use huge and expensive dosages for Fur/P-stanz, what if you purified the coupounds and made transdermal/nasal spray? Kinda like fina? Just wonderin what you thought.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm... I have a question. It may be REALLY stupid, but want your opinion. Everyone always has to use huge and expensive dosages for Fur/P-stanz, what if you purified the coupounds and made transdermal/nasal spray? Kinda like fina? Just wonderin what you thought.
I would be all about some trans dermal Furaguno. I've got 3 bottles that will only last for 1 run. I would love to see it go further.

Cazier92

Awards
I'm not sure about all of the extra fillers in the caps, but I'd expect that they could be filtered out in the same way as anything else.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure about all of the extra fillers in the caps, but I'd expect that they could be filtered out in the same way as anything else.
I'm gonna start a thread in transdermals now.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
and how gonna be your cycle?
Here is something about fura h++p://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-orastanfurazadrol-bible/
Furz: 200/200/200/200/200/200
M-Drol: 0/0/20/20/20/20-30
Normal support supps