M-drol/epi cycle

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I want to run a cycle of m-drol and epi but I've never done this cycle however I have do epi with tren and had no side effects besides back pumps.

How would I cycle m-drol/epi? What size/weight gains should I expect with a good diet?

JU5TxTH3xT1P

Awards
i just posted an hdrol and epi cycle that im starting, check it out, run something similar with the mdrol bridging into the epi

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Could you give me details on what I should follow for the m-drol/epi cycle? I want to get this cycle going.

shawn213

Awards
You'd probably be better off bridging these two compounds together for two reasons. Epi was used in some pct products so you want to run it after mdrol to help prevent some shutdown. And you liver will thank you for not stacking two methyl's.

sd:10/20/20 and epi 10
epi:20-30/30-40

6-9 pct

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
You'd probably be better off bridging these two compounds together for two reasons. Epi was used in some pct products so you want to run it after mdrol to help prevent some shutdown. And you liver will thank you for not stacking two methyl's.

sd:10/20/20 and epi 10
epi:20-30/30-40

6-9 pct
I'm confused by the cycle setup.

Do I run m-drol for 3 weeks and then epi for 3 as well? What does 6-9 PCT mean?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Or could I do a m-drol/tren cycle? Any thoughts on this?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
What do you think would net best gains (weight wise?) I did a cycle of tren/epi and had no bad side effects and no gyno.

I'm trying to get up to 225 and then cut to 215. I'm currently at 200, obviously I know I won't gain 25 pounds on this cycle.

shawn213

Awards
What do you think would net best gains (weight wise?) I did a cycle of tren/epi and had no bad side effects and no gyno.

I'm trying to get up to 225 and then cut to 215. I'm currently at 200, obviously I know I won't gain 25 pounds on this cycle.
Running m-drol/tren would produce the best gains as far as tipping the scale but again this cycle can cause problems relatively easy if you are prone to gyno. A serm is absolutely necessary on this one.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Running m-drol/tren would produce the best gains as far as tipping the scale but again this cycle can cause problems relatively easy if you are prone to gyno. A serm is absolutely necessary on this one.
Well doing a tren/epi cycle I had no gyno issues.

I'd plan to take clomid, pct assist for PCT.

shawn213

Awards
Well doing a tren/epi cycle I had no gyno issues.

I'd plan to take clomid, pct assist for PCT.[/QUOTE

Good have all your supporting supps and you should be fine. I have taken the two together, and pack on 19 pounds over a course of 6 weeks. At the end of the cycle I had a test count of 234ng, balls the size of marbles. After a solid pct I was back in bussiness at 525.

Gains were dry but the low test ruined my motivation to work hard post cycle. Ended up walking away with a solid 15.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Impressive. I did a tren/epi stack and got 17 pounds gain but lost 7 pounds in PCT because I couldn't workout for 2 weeks. I was a bit disappointed.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Impressive. I did a tren/epi stack and got 17 pounds gain but lost 7 pounds in PCT because I couldn't workout for 2 weeks. I was a bit disappointed.
All of you guys are lucky to even put on such weight with relatively weak roids. I can eat Epi like its candy and MAYBE put on 4-5lbs. My body likes 19-Nor but shutdown is always pretty harsh for me on that compound. I'd have to pin Test + Tren E for 12 weeks to get 17lbs of mass, and even then I'm sure I'd lose 5lbs of it in PCT.