Drinkin on cycle

How many of us drank on cycle this new years?

• But of course, it's new years!

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No way man

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been sober for 9 months I think... Wait, I had a couple beers a few months ago xD...

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty dumb when I ran my first M1T cycles (first cycles at all) years ago. I "cut back" on my drinking, but still managed to binge drink a few times on cycle (5-20mg M1T a day, 2-4 weeks, 3 cycles) due to peer pressure (LOL) and the college atmosphere. I lived and so did my liver, but I would slap myself in retrospect (ignorance). No OCT either; just some 6-oxo for PCT; what a dummy I was.:shocked:

I don't even drink anymore, so it's not a problem now.

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
If you feel the need to drink on new years or any holiday you should plan your cycles so that you are not on during those holidays. Drinking while on cycle would be like not taking cycle support. It's not worth the risk.

lmaiuri

Awards
drinking on new years while on, not a chance.. .But let me tell you about that kush in the swisher sweet....

meathed

meathed

Awards
If you feel the need to drink on new years or any holiday you should plan your cycles so that you are not on during those holidays. Drinking while on cycle would be like not taking cycle support. It's not worth the risk.

Hells yeah bro. But I do think that boozing while on a specifically oral cycle, would be more akin to willfully inserting ones little fella into an opaque sock puppet after being adequately informed that inside there awaits a baited and tensioned old school spring-loaded wooden rat trap. It just doesn't seem logical to follow such a course of action given the relatively well assumed outcome.:eek5:

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
drinking on new years while on, not a chance.. .But let me tell you about that kush in the swisher sweet....
Hell yeah...my preference too and no anti-anabolic stupor and hangover either. Mango haze and hash, trainwreck, planewreck, blueberry, dynamite, power plant, sour diesel, OG kush, bubba kush, jack herer, jack the ripper, they all do the trick too...if I were inclined to use such illegal and evil substances, that is.

Isn't it ironic that the safer recreational substance of the two on cycle is the illegal one?

:smokin:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was pretty dumb when I ran my first M1T cycles (first cycles at all) years ago. I "cut back" on my drinking, but still managed to binge drink a few times on cycle (5-20mg M1T a day, 2-4 weeks, 3 cycles) due to peer pressure (LOL) and the college atmosphere. I lived and so did my liver, but I would slap myself in retrospect (ignorance). No OCT either; just some 6-oxo for PCT; what a dummy I was.:shocked:

I don't even drink anymore, so it's not a problem now.
3 cycles!! How much weight did you gain from M1T, must have lost it all due to no PCT...

lmaiuri

Awards
Hell yeah...my preference too and no anti-anabolic stupor and hangover either. Mango haze and hash, trainwreck, planewreck, blueberry, dynamite, power plant, sour diesel, OG kush, bubba kush, jack herer, jack the ripper, they all do the trick too...if I were inclined to use such illegal and evil substances, that is.

Isn't it ironic that the safer recreational substance of the two on cycle is the illegal one?

:smokin:
Yeah its stupid, we'll see a change in our lifetime though, lord willing

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
3 cycles!! How much weight did you gain from M1T, must have lost it all due to no PCT...
This was 2003-2004, so PCT for "dietary supplements" was a new concept. For instance, CEL's bottles today are much better b/c they mention that you need a PCT "including but not limited to_____". I started doing serious research after my last cycle of it and finding bloodwork online that showed people's good cholesterol dropping to 0 in week 2 (the guy worked at a blood lab, so he drew his blood every day of a 2 week cycle and posted the results). Needless to say, that is horrifying and extremely hazardous to your health (more so than the liver toxicity really).

On the first 2 week cycle (5/10), I gained 14-15 lbs, no PCT, and lost about 7 lbs. Net-->7-8 lbs.

On the 4 week cycle (10/15/20/20) (!), I gained 21 lbs, set most of my PR's for strength that year, used the infamously crappy 6-oxo for PCT, and was obviously very, very shutdown. I think I lost about 14 lbs, probably close to half of which was water (11BH inhibition like s-drol). Net-->7 lbs. Surpisingly not worse.

On the last cycle (2 weeks; 10/10), my diet was crappy and so was my workout adherence, so I only gained about 7-10 lbs (only, lol), and I lost pretty much all of it (net gain-->0 lbs). I cut my calories very quickly too, and they weren't high enough to being with, which I have since learned is not a good way to maintain gains from highly suppressive compounds when you aren't even doing PCT at all!

On the first 2 cycles, I took in about 4000-5500 cal/day (!) and reduced to 3000-3500/day after the cycle (too low probably). I gained about a pound a day every time I weighed (starting on day 2 or 3, would be +3 and then +1 daily).

Gains are about 1/2 water on M1T (part of the sick gains in strength that you get), the pumps are painfully strong (can't bend your arms much after biceps, etc), and even with PCT, it is difficult to maintain the gains, even harder than S-drol I would imagine. Near total shutdown happens within the first week or sooner and is very severe. I mean raisin nuts/close to 50% shrinkage/worse than "TREN" after 6 wks/etc.

So I guess I didn't do that bad in terms of weight gain (net) for 2 of the 3 cycles given the lack of any real PCT or enough knowledge to know what I was doing.

I also kept a good portion of my strength gains surprisingly.

People were starting to ask/suggest that I was on steroids too, lol. M1T was the first ultra-potent steroid to hit the supplement market, and at $9.95 a bottle for "Higher Power M1T" at BB.com (LOL!), it was quite a dangerous bargain. They had all the great transdermals of by-gone years, but they were priced similar to today's TD's ($80 cycles versus $10, etc). I think topical Formestane started to come in vogue around the same time; that probably would have helped more than the 6-oxo (which was like $35/bottle and did jack $hit), but you know, college kid on a budget trying to get big...

Good stuff...I wouldn't touch it again if someone gave it to me. Few things provide the instant gratification it does though. I mean 15 lbs every 2 week cycle? That is just absurd. There is no point in running it 4 weeks except for strength which continues to go through the rough. The shutdown just gets worse and the gains start to plateau. The body is just not made to sustain gains that come that quickly and heavily, whether 2 or 4 weeks.

If you find it hard to believe that I kept any gains (which is not a far-fetched assumption by any means), my only explanation would be calories when I kept them high post-cycle and the fact that I did all 3 cycles in the same year and I was only 22 years old that year so probably lots of endogenous testosterone ready to amp back up after suppression. I think someone closer to 30 (like me) would have had even more trouble keeping any of the gains. I was also 191 lbs back then and not 165.

I didn't injure any joints, but needless to say, those kind of strength and weight increases predispose you to them. I had to start using gloves because my grip strength was much less than my chest and arm strength and I was rubbing the skin off of my hands due to a loose grip. I got to the point where I could pick and carry a 100lb dumbell in 1 hand easily enough and was doing my bench presses with 90 lb dumbells and squatting 275lbs, all for reps as usual. Not that impressive, but consider that I had only worked out for a year (after quitting smoking and being sedentary for years) before the "M1T year" and I started at 140lbs, went to 155-160 naturally, and then got with M1T, all in the course of 1.5-2 years. I got up to as high as 191lbs on cycle and dropped to 185lbs or so after. I was about 170 lbs a year later and ~10% BF-probably the cleanest muscle/fat partition I've ever had. I only worked out for another 6-12 months before I quit going to the gym, and my weight slowly decayed over time due to inactivity, video games, and a crappy colllege budget diet that had me hungry half the time. Easy come, easy go, but I could have kept more weight if I had stuck with the gym and a good diet.

Anyways, M1T creates the stereotypical "want to be on cycle when I work out" mentality because the gains are just too unreal relative to the steady gains of natural, regular workouts (and possibly more disciplined use of steroids and using other, less dangerous ones).

End of M1T dissertation, lol.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
might i throw something in...and i hope im not alone in saying this

for those of us who are users, and are relatively serious about making progress (whether on or off)...how f'n annoying is it being around friends that make an absolute scene when you turn down a drink even though they KNOW you're on and explained the situation many times

I can't tell you how much it annoys me, esp. when coming from, lets say, your "less informed" friends who booze on cycle frequently and love to use the "i drank while on cycle and was fine" defense

oftentimes i find myself listening to these same friends b!tching that they didnt gain much from the heaviest of cycles and that it essentially was the dianabol/superdrol etc that decided not to induce gains...rant fin.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established

for those of us who are users, and are relatively serious about making progress (whether on or off)...how f'n annoying is it being around friends that make an absolute scene when you turn down a drink even though they KNOW you're on and explained the situation many times

I can't tell you how much it annoys me, esp. when coming from, lets say, your "less informed" friends who booze on cycle frequently and love to use the "i drank while on cycle and was fine" defense

oftentimes i find myself listening to these same friends b!tching that they didnt gain much from the heaviest of cycles and that it essentially was the dianabol/superdrol etc that decided not to induce gains...rant fin.
Honestly, the only time that I really drank on my M1T cycles in college (mentioned above) was when I caved into peer pressure or literally had a sorority girl/sorostitute pouring vodka into my mouth (literally) with the promise of sex later (now that is peer pressure!). So I feel you. I didn't say I was "ON" because nobody would have even know WTF I was talking about (except for 1 person maybe).

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the only time that I really drank on my M1T cycles in college (mentioned above) was when I caved into peer pressure or literally had a sorority girl/sorostitute pouring vodka into my mouth (literally) with the promise of sex later (now that is peer pressure!). So I feel you. I didn't say I was "ON" because nobody would have even know WTF I was talking about (except for 1 person maybe).
yeah, i hear you...everybody goes through their own life lessons, and thats how they learn so i am nobody to ridicule you in any way shape or form

early in my aas experience i admit ive been in the same situation...its tough, and i really dont expect strangers/acquaintances/random hoes to understand, but im talking about close friends, who you train with and know you personally enough to be informed what you're doing...

it seems like i get the WORST social criticism from them and its just real annoying

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established

Yes I completely agree. I can not grasp why everyone feels the need to try and pressure me into drinking. Even my mom says oh a glass of wine or a beer won't hurt. It pisses me off.

Nonetheless, I was an idiot this new years and had a few beers on cycle. I drank alot of water and took some extra milk thistle and so far my gains have been great. That doesn't mean my panels wouldn't be messed up but at least my eyes aren't yellow lol.

mr allahyar

Awards
I don't mind if people make a scene about me turning down a drink.. I have an 8 pack, they have a flabby gut. You don't have to drink to have a good time.

xink

Awards
  • Established
If you feel the need to drink on new years or any holiday you should plan your cycles so that you are not on during those holidays.
Agreed - that's 100% the way I do it.

I don't mind if people make a scene about me turning down a drink.. I have an 8 pack, they have a flabby gut. You don't have to drink to have a good time.
At 6'1" 176 lbs I would hope you have an 8 pack! That's thin dude... All good, all about preference and goals, just sayin'.

mr allahyar

Awards
Agreed - that's 100% the way I do it.

At 6'1" 176 lbs I would hope you have an 8 pack! That's thin dude... All good, all about preference and goals, just sayin'.
Hahaha yeah, I prefer lean and shredded over big and bloated. Currently at 6% bf :)

curtissample

Awards
how bad would it be to drink on your pct?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
how bad would it be to drink on your pct?
i did my last time... ended up getting slight symptoms of gyno... can i tell you that is the direct cause.. no .. but guess who's never drinking anywhere near a steroid again .. this guy

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
^^^lol (some truth there too)

but im talking about close friends, who you train with and know you personally enough to be informed what you're doing...
I agree with what you are saying. They should know better and have better discipline (esp. if they are on cycle and drinking), but that is their business and you respect that (a good thing). It is just hypocritical of them to make an issue out of nothing (out of you being intelligent actually). And you aren't being a hypocrite by going and telling them not to drink on cycle or while training just b/c you aren't drinking. To each his own..got to respect that, especially among friends (and grown up ones at that). Peer pressure is high school/early college and then should be gone; otherwise ppl need to grow the F up already. That's just my opinion. I am a hard-head, so if I don't want a drink, then I will turn down free drinks all day long nowadays. OTOH, if I want to drink (I don't), nothing is going to stop me. Just using drinking as an example.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
One wont kill ya. But I'm not gonna line for the study "Drinking heavily while on PH's".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 4
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 22