m1t + m1,4diol

R

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
10 mg/day m1t for first 2 weeks, then 2wweks off, then 2 weeks on again. 10mg/day m1,4diol straight through with no off period.

being that m1,4diol takes longer to get in the system, should i begin it 1 week prior to taking the m1t? would that help any?

i normally use 4ad with 1-test, but this time i wanted something diff, thats y i am trying the m1,4diol. i like the idea of increase appetite. i am under the impresssion that it will also counter some of the lethargy and loss of libido caused by the m1t, correct? also, 10 mg of m1,4diol sound about right?

supposedly a precursor to dianabol(m1,4diol), will a low dose like this ensure a lower possibility of gyno? i love getting opinions from others on this subject.

(of course proper pct, and diet. not first time cycle)

B

blackjack

Awards
10mg of M1,4ADD sounds a bit low. I think the proper dose is more like 30mg.

I would pick one or the other though. 2 methyls at once is not reccomended.
personally I would go with the M1.4ADD 2 on 2 off with 4AD straight through.

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with stacking methyls as long as you use that thing on top of your shoulders. I think the plan looks sound, and a week worth of frontloading isn't a bad idea.

Gyno potential is strictly up to the individual. Some guys will get it just looking at a bottle of M1,4-ADD, while some can take 100mgs a day (although I wouldn't recommend it). Do you get gyno effects from 4-AD?

G

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i was under the impression that you needed to take the m1,4add for at least a month to see the results........

R

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
under the current theoretical cycle plan stated above 1,4diol would be taken for 6 or so weeks i am guessing that would be long enough for results. as fpor the dosage of 1,4diol being too low, do u think 20 mg is enoug, or is 30 mg basically standard? i am not extremely prone to gyno, although when on a cycle the little hint of estrogen may show in some lil bit of puffy nips but thats it no lumps or crazy itchiness. and then it will go away when i stop. i am just always trying to be careful though and akin questions bout gyno cuz no one wants titties. from what i have read, 1,4diol doesn't act too crazy hard on the liver and with the low dose of m1t as well, feedback suggests that even though its two methyls it may not be all that harsh. what you think? thanks bro's

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
realsoundjim: it'd be awesome if you could do a cycle log (even if it is just before/after/PCT stats). the m1t m14add cycle sounds good.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
under the current theoretical cycle plan stated above 1,4diol would be taken for 6 or so weeks i am guessing that would be long enough for results. as fpor the dosage of 1,4diol being too low, do u think 20 mg is enoug, or is 30 mg basically standard? i am not extremely prone to gyno, although when on a cycle the little hint of estrogen may show in some lil bit of puffy nips but thats it no lumps or crazy itchiness. and then it will go away when i stop. i am just always trying to be careful though and akin questions bout gyno cuz no one wants titties. from what i have read, 1,4diol doesn't act too crazy hard on the liver and with the low dose of m1t as well, feedback suggests that even though its two methyls it may not be all that harsh. what you think? thanks bro's
IMHO, I don't think M14ADD is as estrogenic as people have thought. It's possible that a few early testers MAY have overeacted to the slightest bit of water retention. It's a D-Bol precursur. It's supposed to act like that.It is also a DIOL, so only what coverts will convert to E2. I'm not trying to discount their experience, they know their bodies. Based on my experience, 75 to 100 mg/day was the bomb. :cool: Just be smart about it. Have nolva on hand, and be watchfull for the sides. If you want to know more, check out my log.

R

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
yea, i will defnitely keep a log and post it when the time comes for ya, bro. it may be a while for this cycle though because i have a s1+ cycle i am going to start in early may. im askin questions about the 1,4diol and m1t cycle for much later in the year. im just getting ideas and stuff now so that i knpow wut to buy before the "ban" if it happens. as for the dosage of 1,4diol. 30 mg's in u guys opinion huh. ok, i hear. some people have even said a hell of alot more. but if taking m1t at same time, will 30 yield acceptable gains? and also, so u really don't think 1,4diol will counter much lethargy , etc from the m1t? i know that 4ad would probly go best but i have stacked 4 ad with 1test many times in the past and wanted a change to see if my body may respnd better to a different compound. lovin the advice thanks bro's

G

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
yea, i will defnitely keep a log and post it when the time comes for ya, bro. it may be a while for this cycle though because i have a s1+ cycle i am going to start in early may. im askin questions about the 1,4diol and m1t cycle for much later in the year. im just getting ideas and stuff now so that i knpow wut to buy before the "ban" if it happens. as for the dosage of 1,4diol. 30 mg's in u guys opinion huh. ok, i hear. some people have even said a hell of alot more. but if taking m1t at same time, will 30 yield acceptable gains? and also, so u really don't think 1,4diol will counter much lethargy , etc from the m1t? i know that 4ad would probly go best but i have stacked 4 ad with 1test many times in the past and wanted a change to see if my body may respnd better to a different compound. lovin the advice thanks bro's
I did 30mg/day of M1,4ad for 6 weeks. I gained a solid 10 pounds with no estrogenic sides. BUT, I was also doing IM 4ad prop 1125mg/week and I threw 5mg/day of M1T in there too.

For me, I think M1,4ad is good but 30mg is not enough solo. Next time I will do 60mg/day at least.

Greenguy

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I did 30mg/day of M1,4ad for 6 weeks. I gained a solid 10 pounds with no estrogenic sides. BUT, I was also doing IM 4ad prop 1125mg/week and I threw 5mg/day of M1T in there too.

For me, I think M1,4ad is good but 30mg is not enough solo. Next time I will do 60mg/day at least.

Greenguy
Trust me. If you have lots of PH experience go at least 75 or 80. I'm serious. I'm willing to bet that most of your gains came from all the other stuff you were taking.

Realsoundjim, If you must stack methyls, then I would do at least 40 or 50 mg with M1T. It will definitely help you gains. I can't speak for the lethargy, I hate 1Test in any form. :rolleyes: If I were you I would Dose the M14ADD high(like 75 to 100 mg/day) and use a 1Test transdermal. Your liver will thank you. ;)

R

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a cycle right now. I did M1T @ 20mg ED + 4AD trans @ 400mg ED for about 22 days and then switched to M14ADD @ 80mg ED + 4AD trans @ 400mg ED for about 29 days.

My plan was to run the M1T for 4 weeks, but I got the M1T flu bad. When I switched to the M14ADD I also threw in amoxicillan @ 1500mg ED just to help out through the transition and try to continue on training as usual. I got over the flu feeling, but haven't kicked the sore throat and congestion yet.

I started at about 180 and 12%, and am now at about 196 and 14%. The M1T made me bloat real bad, but then I dropped the bloated look a week into the M14ADD while gaining a couple more pounds, and then in the last 2 weeks have gained a few more pounds. I still am holding more than normal water at the end of this cycle, but not as bad as the M1T, and no estrogenic side effects.

R

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the advice fellas. ok, now so that i know what to expect - i have taken 1test with 4ad before, but this would be my first time using m1,4diol instead of the 4ad. i have a good idea of the estrogenic effects of the 4ad since i have used it in the past. can anyone compare the estogenbic effects of 4ad to the m1,4diol just so that i know what to expect and plan accordingly? i was under the impression that the estrogenic effects would be somewhat similar, however, since reviewing other peoples thoughts on the compound it seems that the m1,4diol may be a lil less estrogenic than the 4ad. is this correct? if so, could i conclude that there is less of a chance of gyno/symptoms and less of a bloat as compared to the 4ad?

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the advice fellas. ok, now so that i know what to expect - i have taken 1test with 4ad before, but this would be my first time using m1,4diol instead of the 4ad. i have a good idea of the estrogenic effects of the 4ad since i have used it in the past. can anyone compare the estogenbic effects of 4ad to the m1,4diol just so that i know what to expect and plan accordingly? i was under the impression that the estrogenic effects would be somewhat similar, however, since reviewing other peoples thoughts on the compound it seems that the m1,4diol may be a lil less estrogenic than the 4ad. is this correct? if so, could i conclude that there is less of a chance of gyno/symptoms and less of a bloat as compared to the 4ad?
I would say they are equally estrogenic.They are both diols and if I'm not mistaken, use the same enzyme to convert,and at the same rate.However, The estrogen from M14ADD is ME2,(correct?) witch is more potent than regular E. This is why you need to make sure you have nolva on hand in case you need it. Diferent people can be more or less sensitive to the sides from estrogen. MY experience was that it I diddn't notice a difference between the two, except mabey the M14ADD caused me to hold a little bit more water under the skin. Just listen to your body. At the first sign of itchyness or sensitivity in your nips,Hit the nolva.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 12
D Anabolics 22
J Anabolics 25
S Supplement Auction 2
G Cycle Logs 10