the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so any body try Stano-Drol? what is it? what would it be best for? :thinking:

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Theoricaly, is the same as LGsciences "prohormones". Supposedly it should be a Stanolone pro-hormone, a DHT derivative, which makes is a hardning, drying agent -not from experience but at least from what logic tells;)

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
hmmm well I'm trying to find something to bridg with SD to help harded the gains up
that's not a meth

Broly

Awards
  • Established
The fact that it isn't a methyl make you need to dose it high in order to see significant effects (a bit like Bold). But this is just a guess.

Cassavus

This is what I found out. Do a search on google and you'll find this:

Stano Drol:
Used by Those Looking to Achieve Lean Muscle, Strength, Aggression, & Muscle Hardening Effects

Stano-Drol is a naturally occurring pro-anabolic compound that is a precursor to Stanolone (DHT derivative). It is commonly used by those looking to achieve lean muscle, strength, aggression, and muscle hardening effects.

Stano-Drol is not methylated, so it can be used by itself, or can be stacked with other Competitive Edge Labs products depending on individual goals, and can be incorporated into lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles.

Stano-Drol is commonly used by those looking to achieve:

* Lean Muscle and Strength gains without bloating and fluid retention
* Increased Aggression and Performance
* Increased Hardness and Vascularity
* Improved Definition

Stano-Drol highlights:

* Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles.
* Due to it not being methylated, it can be stacked with select other pro-anabolic compounds.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving: 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 150 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times per day for 6 to 8 weeks. Do not use this product for more than 8 weeks. Take at least an 8 week break between cycles of this product.

Common Dosing Protocol:

Beginner/Mild Cycles:

* Week 1: 300 mg per day (2 capsules per day)
* Week 2: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
* Week 3: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
* Week 4: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
* Week 5: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
* Week 6: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)

Advanced Cycle:

* Week 1: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
* Week 2: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
* Week 3: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
* Week 4: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
* Week 5: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
* Week 6: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
* Week 7: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
* Week 8: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)

Stacking & Bridging Options:
Due to it not being methylated, Stano-Drol can be stacked with select other pro-anabolic compounds. For lean bulking and recomposition cycles, Stano-Drol can be stacked with EQ-Plex, P-Mag, or E-Stane. For cutting cycles, Stano-Drol can be stacked with H-Drol or X-Tren. Dosage and duration is dependent upon what you are stacking it with and previous pro-anabolic experience.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
One guy on another forum compared 5 caps of stanodrol (the LG brand-MMV2 or whatever the hell it was called) a day to 50mg oral winstrol ED, and he had used winstrol in several previous cycles. That is just one person of course, and 5 caps/750mg a day is a lot to take, but it makes me curious, esp. since it isn't a methyl.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
But don't forget that if you have to take such a high dosage of a non-methyl product it starts to have a bad influence on your liver. Of course it isn't as bad as a methyl mg per mg, but in such high dose it stil makes its own damages.
But it sure is a very interesting ph, and CEL made a great doseage per pill compared to LGscience :D
Any ideas for a nice pct to standalone cycle of this ph? :salook:

caesars

Awards
One guy on another forum compared 5 caps of stanodrol (the LG brand-MMV2 or whatever the hell it was called) a day to 50mg oral winstrol ED, and he had used winstrol in several previous cycles. That is just one person of course, and 5 caps/750mg a day is a lot to take, but it makes me curious, esp. since it isn't a methyl.
so let's wait for some competive edge labs answer,because i was thinking only p-stanz and furuza-a could be compared to winstrol...

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
With respect, this is an open forum. If you don't want replies from normal folks, then don't post; just send a PM to your friend at CEL (if you have one). I always like CEL's comments on their own products b/c they know them best, but that doesn't mean that no comments are allowed until then.

If you look around (like right above on this thread and other places), CEL already put the write up for Stano Drol and P-Stanz and Furuza-A online and answered some Q's about them. It converts to a DHT-derivative anabolic (Stanolone) and is thus a substance with similar uses as Winstrol, Furazabol, P-Stanz, and Furuza-A. As far as I've seen, CEL doesn't generally compare their products to illegal steroids, so I doubt they will confirm the comment that I paraphrased from someone else (it came from a CEL-started official write up thread FWIW). Also, this is a clone of LG MMV2 and there is quite a body of literature on that for your reference; CEL said something to this effect in their write up as to why they don't need to write a lot of detail about its effects.

Again, if you do some reading on other forums in addition to this one, you will find that Furuza-A is preferred by the majority of users over P-Stanz. They both are relatively good cutting agents when taken in the 300mg/day dose range, though most give the edge to Furuza-A. P-stanz seems to have worse side effects on your cholesterol (like Winstrol) than Furuza-A, though they both negatively affect cholesterol. It appears that with P-Stanz, you get the harsh cholesterol effects that winstrol is known for (though demethylated, the high doses catch up with you), but not the strong cutting effect. It is still a good product (P-stanz); I have ran it before at 300mg a day. Furuza-A and Stano-drol seem to be more popular however. Stano-drol versus Furuza-A or P-Stanz-I haven't seen any head-to-head comparisons, but it may be apples and oranges to some extent. They are slightly different in structure and action, but all have some of the desired DHT derivative effects such as muscle hardening, cutting, aggression/focus, etc.

I don't work for CEL BTW.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
But don't forget that if you have to take such a high dosage of a non-methyl product it starts to have a bad influence on your liver. Of course it isn't as bad as a methyl mg per mg, but in such high dose it stil makes its own damages.
But it sure is a very interesting ph, and CEL made a great doseage per pill compared to LGscience :D
Any ideas for a nice pct to standalone cycle of this ph? :salook:
You are right that taking grams of oral non-methyls is still hard on the liver, just not as hard as methyls. The importance here is care in stacking with methyls. Also, the higher doses of non-methyls also sometimes mean that the effects on cholesterol are still very significant.

As far as PCT for a standalone run, you should only need a light one. A good OTC PCT would probably work fine. Whatever you normally use for an OTC PCT should be fine.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/138667-stano-drol-pct.html

caesars

Awards
With respect, this is an open forum. If you don't want replies from normal folks, then don't post; just send a PM to your friend at CEL (if you have one). I always like CEL's comments on their own products b/c they know them best, but that doesn't mean that no comments are allowed until then.

If you look around (like right above on this thread and other places), CEL already put the write up for Stano Drol and P-Stanz and Furuza-A online and answered some Q's about them. It converts to a DHT-derivative anabolic (Stanolone) and is thus a substance with similar uses as Winstrol, Furazabol, P-Stanz, and Furuza-A. As far as I've seen, CEL doesn't generally compare their products to illegal steroids, so I doubt they will confirm the comment that I paraphrased from someone else (it came from a CEL-started official write up thread FWIW). Also, this is a clone of LG MMV2 and there is quite a body of literature on that for your reference; CEL said something to this effect in their write up as to why they don't need to write a lot of detail about its effects.

Again, if you do some reading on other forums in addition to this one, you will find that Furuza-A is preferred by the majority of users over P-Stanz. They both are relatively good cutting agents when taken in the 300mg/day dose range, though most give the edge to Furuza-A. P-stanz seems to have worse side effects on your cholesterol (like Winstrol) than Furuza-A, though they both negatively affect cholesterol. It appears that with P-Stanz, you get the harsh cholesterol effects that winstrol is known for (though demethylated, the high doses catch up with you), but not the strong cutting effect. It is still a good product (P-stanz); I have ran it before at 300mg a day. Furuza-A and Stano-drol seem to be more popular however. Stano-drol versus Furuza-A or P-Stanz-I haven't seen any head-to-head comparisons, but it may be apples and oranges to some extent. They are slightly different in structure and action, but all have some of the desired DHT derivative effects such as muscle hardening, cutting, aggression/focus, etc.

I don't work for CEL BTW.
But theres some explanation to furuza-a be more preferred than p-stanz,don't you think?something about gains,side-effects or just price lol.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/prohormone-forum/22625-furuza-v-s-p-stanz-difference.html

Not too much on this thread, but there are more threads on it at the above forum than here I think (no disrespect to AM of course).

I've noticed that other than the winstrol tabs comparison, another AAS user said at above forum that furazadrol was the ONLY prohormone/PS/DS that he liked.

Also, Learn was/is running a closeout sell on CEL products at the above forum and I noticed that the Furuza-A disappeared almost instantly and it took the 40 bottles of P-Stanz another few days to dwindle down.

Like the guy says at the above post, the problem with P-Stanz and Furuza-A is the price given that you need 6/day and there are 60 in a bottle. Learn was selling them for $20 a bottle (insanely good) with free shipping. The cheapest I have found Furuza-A online is $32 + shipping which is kind of absurd since you need 3-4 bottles for a cycle. I would like to try to Furazadrol at 300mg/day for 6 weeks (6 bottles!). Gains aren't going to be spectacular but they will be solid and well-defined if you aren't too flabby. The above link has a link to some expired 8 months ago Furaguno. It's 33mg/cap instead of 50mg/cap with Furuza-A, but you get 90/bottle instead of 60, so similar amount total (2900mg vs 3000mg) and only $20/bottle. So you could run a cycle for as little as $60, but still...

I think Stano-drol hasn't been out long enough for anyone to generate much feedback so your best bet on it will be the old LG MMV2 reviews/logs since Stano-drol is one-run only and won't be around that long.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being a prohormone for a DHT derivative, it should be good for strength and recovery, due to stimulation of the CNS (androgens increase neural output). DHT also antagonizes estrogen quite nicely, so gyno shouldn't be a worry.

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
Haven't tried it yet but will be loggon this along with D-PLEX very soon. We'll soon find out how the two work together, etc.

theo oy

Awards
hi i'm new with ph. and i baught a few things. i was wandering how or if i could stack what i have. i have 1 bottle of equipoison, 1 bottle of finaflex 1 andro, 1 bottle of h drol, and 2 bottles of revolution pct. any help would be greatly appriciated..just want help please