X-tren/Dermacrine LV cycle check.

1. X-tren/Dermacrine LV cycle check.

Planning to run,
    CEL X-tren for 4 weeks 90/90/90/90 with oral Dermacrine recommended dose, may bump it to 6 weeks at the same dosage.

For 4 week PCT:

1.Tamoxifen citrate (nolva pills) on hand (will not use, unless gyno occurs)
    2.PP Testosteron Recovery Stack (oral)
    3.AI Cycle support (two weeks prior to cycle, through and in PCT)

Also, I have been taking Men's multi vitamins, fish oil, flax seed oil, CoQ10.

42 y.o. 10-12% BF, been lifting consistantly for the last 5-6 years. The only cycle I have done was Havoc, about 3 years ago, with good strength gain, decent weight gains. Eventually lost majority of weight gains, due to cutting diet.
    Any advices would be appreciated. What would you add/remove/replace?
    Also, would appreciate Primordial Performace rep advice as far as using their product during cycle. Would I need some sort of Test booster for Post PCT, i.e PP Phyto-Testosterone?
    Thanks in advance

2. Bump

3. I would suggest gettin something for libido for on cycle...maybe PP sutain alpha or throw some 4ad in the mix (on cycle)....

Also, get something for prolactin as a precaution as well for on cycle and pct

edit...sorry...didn't notice the derm you have for on cycle...should be gtg tho....
    •   

4. also no need for the phyto-testosterone in pct...maybe save it for after your pct

5. Thanks bulldogz! I found out that Nolva should not be used with X-tren, but rather Clomid. And, also will add some Vitex and p5p for prolactin issues while on cycle.

6. have you thought about running xtren for 5 weeks? 90/90/90/90/90. i think you would be much happier with a 5 week cycle of tren than 4 weeks. it takes a little while to start seeing results and in a 4 week cycle, i don't think you'll get the results your looking for.

tren is also suppressive, i would recommend clomid for a PCT of any tren cycle.

7. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    Thanks bulldogz! I found out that Nolva should not be used with X-tren, but rather Clomid. And, also will add some Vitex and p5p for prolactin issues while on cycle.
    vitex- 2,000mg

p5p- 400mg

both taken in split doses EVERYDAY.

8. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    Thanks bulldogz! I found out that Nolva should not be used with X-tren, but rather Clomid. And, also will add some Vitex and p5p for prolactin issues while on cycle.
    good man!

yeah, when I run tren I might use clomid as well...good luck brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by alexx33 View Post
    vitex- 2,000mg

p5p- 400mg

both taken in split doses EVERYDAY.
    2000mg of vitex might be a lil high to start for precaution, this dose would be good if issues arise...but maybe keep it between 600-1000mg ed to start and bumpp it up if issues arise.

I also agree with Alexx...maybe run the cycle for 5wk and maybe even 6wks tops @ 90mg ed of tren

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 09:59 PM
  2. Halo/Tren Lean Dry Recomp Cycle - Check Please!
    By Smittysan8970 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 05:27 PM
  3. Check My X-tren/H-drol cycle
    By Skinnyman84 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:55 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:13 AM