Methyl 4-AD

neckcrank

Awards
Greetings,

Has anyone tried Designers Methyl 4-AD?

Dosages, results, stacks, etc....

Could not find any threads on this topic.

NC

Skark

Awards
  • Established
M4-AD has been proven to be worthless, I guess I'm surprised DS still has it on the website, even he will tell you it didn't meet expectations. One guy DID have a log here, it must be 3-4 months old.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont think it is as good as M14ADD at all but it can have its uses, many for the people who like the water retention. The biggest thing is getting a high enough dose, at least 150mgs a day. What I feel happens is that theer is actually a small amount of m4ad that converts to methyl test, so you really are just getting the benefit of a oral active, not to toxic or stressful oral 4AD.

It is only still up on the site because it is cheap and some people do like it, I still think M14ADD is a better choice.

flexster

Awards
I dont think it is as good as M14ADD at all but it can have its uses, many for the people who like the water retention. The biggest thing is getting a high enough dose, at least 150mgs a day. What I feel happens is that theer is actually a small amount of m4ad that converts to methyl test, so you really are just getting the benefit of a oral active, not to toxic or stressful oral 4AD.

It is only still up on the site because it is cheap and some people do like it, I still think M14ADD is a better choice.
what do you recommend as a dosage if using it with either m1t or m-dien?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
30mgs per day, I dont think it would be a good idea to stack it with MDien.