HELP with cutting

settinggoals

Awards
I tore my knee about a year ago. After surgery and physical therapy, i was out of the gym for about 3 months. I put on a lot of fat during that time due to a more the lack of the gym, more business trips than usual, ect... I weighed 175 with about 9% body fat now i am up to about 15%. and weighing 190 I have been dieting and doing cardio and lifting as before. I work out hard and have great motivation but cant seem to lose the fat. I have taken pro-hormones before and loved them. I am wondering if anyone can give me any advice as to what a good pro-hormone stack would be to aid in fat loss. thanks

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`m about to start a cycle of H-Drol/OEP/Bolic/CLA with calories 500 below maintenance(2 days) and the 3rd day at maintenance. Sort of a cutting pulse. It`s an experiment that I hope works wonders.

meathed

meathed

Awards
I don't think a PH/DS, etc... would be best for what it sounds like your goal is. I absolutely swear by Lean Xtreme for pain free recomp. All things being equal, adding this alone to a supplement regime would be uber helpful. What is your diet like? I know for me, if I don't cut my carbs to under 50g-60g per day, or <20% of my daily macros, then I have terrible difficulty in losing BF under ~15% no matter how much damn cardio I do.