Just so you know...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the prohormone ban date, it is also illegal to posses them. Not just buy and sell. SO for all of you who are like "i just bough 10 bottles!!"...yea...might as well announce that you have 480 dbol capsules on the way.

Carry on...

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
After the prohormone ban date, it is also illegal to posses them. Not just buy and sell. SO for all of you who are like "i just bough 10 bottles!!"...yea...might as well announce that you have 480 dbol capsules on the way.

Carry on...
what pussbag got only 10 bottles?? i got atleast 30!!

GO STEROIDS

freefallermj

Awards
Guess we'll have to shelter them in off-shore PH accts. Store all ur trens and drols in little safety deposit boxes in the Caymens and have cycles sent as needed.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
If your that scared keep 'em at a friends house.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Carry on...
The jails are going to be very crowded when they arrest everyone from every bodybuilding website on the internet.lmao

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I for one will be burning all my illegal supplements. Go Government!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i will burn mine then bury them offshore then hide behind 7 proxies.

dpfisher

I just took my whole stash last night so I wouldn't have any left. I'm gonna be HYOOOGE broheims. Go government AND steroids!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
How to get back at those "crossfitters" for thinking they are better than everyone else;
stash all your tren in their locker room at crossfit [insert town/city here) gym, call the police and enjoy

freefallermj

Awards
Sending the wife to the market to buy up a case or 2 of Tylenol caps. Gonna have her dump out the pain med and fill the caps with all my other supp powder. Man headaches suck.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is, im taking a bottle of p-plex back to Alabama on a plane... Customs will never know.... :p

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just send them to me for discreet disposal :D

I have coke and weed at my house too, police men reading this. And I commit hate crimes. And am plotting to overthrow the US government.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established

I have coke and weed at my house too, police men reading this. And I commit hate crimes. And am plotting to overthrow the US government.
Just traced your IP, your f*cked now
:spankme:
lol

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
pop some in front of em, tell em they're vitamins
granted your big enough tell them its p-plex and then ask if they want to fight, winner takes all lol see what happens.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UCMJ would be on my ass and it would be court marshal from there xD...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahah, was thinkin about adding in M1T... I will repeat a quote I heard, "In sports you shouldn't cheat, but in war, you should.." Think it was from the movie Bigger Stronger Faster... They dont really test us for roids in the army....

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
got a point, might wanna bridge that p-plex with something like 1-t if you want some better odds haha
but what if the other guy is on cell tech hardcore?

:redeemerwhore:

your F*CKED

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
My wife just flushed everything after reading these posts...

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
great time to flush her now.
and you still have 2 days to stock up at 10bux a bottle :D
I don't think it would be quite so easy to flush her, If she's reading anabolic posts she's probably an animal!! lol

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
yep i didnt think of that. my female PL coach, all 105lbs of her, DLs as much as me.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
if your scared you can send all your riods to me. i will keep them safe for you.

meathed

meathed

Awards
if your scared you can send all your riods to me. i will keep them safe for you.
Deal, upon contingency thus:

You, immediately after acquiring the goose, proceed to bake the entire contents into a single layer German Chocolate cake with coconut and pineapple frosting adorning the regal crest of its delectable exterior. After sufficient cooling of the finished product you must, via live internet feed, consume the tasty goodness that is Epi-Tren-Drol-Plex- Guno- Gona-Diene-17b-ol-Tropical German Chocolate Cake, in the style of the "Big Val" cake bet vis a vis "Pantera 3: Watch it Go". A frosty beverage of your choosing is allowed and highly suggested. It's a lot of er cake you'll be ingesting.

You have an opportunity here to get in on this at the ground floor. A proposal like this won't sit long at the table I assure you. Once the word gets out, every one will be about the " Mammy's Madol Pie". PM me your info. if you're up to the challenge. Woooooo

...:biglaugh:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Deal, upon contingency thus:

You, immediately after acquiring the goose, proceed to bake the entire contents into a single layer German Chocolate cake with coconut and pineapple frosting adorning the regal crest of its delectable exterior. After sufficient cooling of the finished product you must, via live internet feed, consume the tasty goodness that is Epi-Tren-Drol-Plex- Guno- Gona-Diene-17b-ol-Tropical German Chocolate Cake, in the style of the "Big Val" cake bet vis a vis "Pantera 3: Watch it Go". A frosty beverage of your choosing is allowed and highly suggested. It's a lot of er cake you'll be ingesting.

You have an opportunity here to get in on this at the ground floor. A proposal like this won't sit long at the table I assure you. Once the word gets out, every one will be about the " Mammy's Madol Pie". PM me your info. if you're up to the challenge. Woooooo

...:biglaugh:
i enjoyed that more than i should have

oparedes

Awards
does anyone know whats the best way to keep everything fresh?

I have a lifetime supply of original Superdrol PP and even Ergomax and no where near ready to use it

at least 40 bottles

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know whats the best way to keep everything fresh?

I have a lifetime supply of original Superdrol PP and even Ergomax and no where near ready to use it

at least 40 bottles
Through years of scientific experimentation, I believe ive come up with THE MOST efficient way of storing such things. I'm still in the process of obtaining my patent, so youll have to send them here and ill store them for you - i can't share my ideas just yet...

I want the superdrol and PP the most, so, ERRR, uhmm... My storage idea works the greatest with those two compounds, so send'em here!!!

oparedes

Awards
Nice try brotha

seriously, I would hate to let such wonderful stash go to waste :(

any ideas?

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards

Were ALL trying to overthrow the government on here... that's why we gotta get all roided out! Arnolds our guy on the inside, and our leader. so we've already infiltrated the system and they don't even know nothing...