New choice after SUS500?

Chico222

Awards
Hey fellas,

A couple of weeks ago I finished off a 5 week cycle of SUS500. It was pretty good. I didn't get any sides from it and did gain some weight. My strength didn't really go up though.

Anyway, I'm now going through the PCT now and I'am trying to figure out what to take next, at the end of February.

I took the SUS500 based on a friend's good review. What would be a good choice after something like SUS500? Strength is priority over size/weight, but both is always good.

So what's the next step up? PH Stack?

I'm 6'1 180lbs (<---finally got there!!)

Thank you!

Chico222

Awards
I read a post from a while back stating 1-androsterone and 4-androsterone as the untimate mass stack. This combo is something im trying to understand research. Are these ingredients sold separately or are they both combined in some ph? Any help appreciated. I found 1-andro sold separately in a bottle but im wondering if both the 1 and 4 are in a compound readily available.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you should use another cycle. You've got plenty of natural gaining to do IMO

Bberforlife

Awards
Yeah I agree, come on finally 180 lbs but with the help of PH's? What do you eat and how long have you been training for? If you really have worked your way up already I apologize.