I have a tough question guys...

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
I have an interesting question....Can you raise your t levels just SLIGHTLY over supra-physiological levels for gains that you can achieve better than naturally but not with something that can shut you down, like a strong ai or natty test booster? something that can be used in a frequent basis. I know that prohormones/designers can cause mild to sever suppression but maybe something like a prescription ai, over the counter ai or over the counter product of any sort can cause gains that can not be made naturally but not cause suppression. And gains like superdrol or any prohormones i understand are impossible without suppression. Thanks brothas...

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I have an interesting question....Can you raise your t levels just SLIGHTLY over supra-physiological levels for gains that you can achieve better than naturally but not with something that can shut you down, like a strong ai or natty test booster? something that can be used in a frequent basis. I know that prohormones/designers can cause mild to sever suppression but maybe something like a prescription ai, over the counter ai or over the counter product of any sort can cause gains that can not be made naturally but not cause suppression. And gains like superdrol or any prohormones i understand are impossible without suppression. Thanks brothas...
if unnatural hormones are entering the body, you will be shutdown to a certain extent, there are mild designers like h-drol that won't shut you down as much, but if you want unnatural gains, you must pay the consequences.

the best you'll get naturally is something like Diesel Test products or Mass FX

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
thanks man, will taking a natty t booster help dramatically with the amount of muscle you can gain and of course with a great training regimen and diet, or is it not worth it and a hormone should be used.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, will taking a natty t booster help dramatically with the amount of muscle you can gain and of course with a great training regimen and diet, or is it not worth it and a hormone should be used.
all you can do is try it, if your new to hormonal supplements, you should try a natty first. I know a kid who made great gains off of Mass FX. Its all your choice though, if you feel you've maximized your potential as much as you can, grab some epi or h-drol, if not, try the mass fx first.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i gained 9 lbs from mass fx and hyperdrol x2 stack, it's alittle pricey but it worked well for me, u can also try prime which gave me good strength gains but not much weight gain

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so even raising natural test to upper natural limits helps that much?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
natural test boosters i believe usually help free up test that ur body usually doesn't or can't use, the synthetic ones put the test in ur body without ur body making it for u which leads ur body to think it has enough test and stops producing its own which causes the shut down.....the way i look at it is any test will help, doing squats will raise test, olive oil, and dealifts, anything like that will boost it even if only a little, it can't really hurt

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could use a SERM to get higher than normal test values without killing all or your estro...

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
You could use a SERM to get higher than normal test values without killing all or your estro...
clomid moreso for the T levels. but i haven't seen standalone studies on any serm for weight gain and strength

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
I heard 6 bromo can be a little suppressive, does that mean it raises you test a little bit over natural levels?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
any tyme you up your test levels, your natty levels will drop off. Bcuz you interupted the axis, now if you can provide a demand and utilize the excess, i would guess you might be able to condition your body to sustain higher levels. And now you have gone from the androgenic side over to the anobolic side, where you will provide the demand. again im no expert, and there are alot of people that can explain this better.

dpfisher

I heard 6 bromo can be a little suppressive, does that mean it raises you test a little bit over natural levels?
That's beacuse it has a miniscule amount of 4-AD in it from the synthesis process

It should raise it a little though, assuming there's not enough 4-AD in there to suppress it.

If your stated goal is raise test levels though, I would use any other OTC AI first because there's no point in risking suppression.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
be sure to taper up and down, to help with rebound

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
if unnatural hormones are entering the body, you will be shutdown to a certain extent, there are mild designers like h-drol that won't shut you down as much, but if you want unnatural gains, you must pay the consequences.

the best you'll get naturally is something like Diesel Test products or Mass FX
H-drol will shut most people down pretty hard, it is mild on side effects, not on shut down.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
have to sign up to view anymore... haha what kinda dosing protocol shut him down?
Here is the log

It was planned as 50/50/50/50/75/75 but I haven't read the whole log so I am not sure. He had planned reversitol PCT but changed his mind and did a nolva/clomid combo.

Edit: put in wrong dosing protocol

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
ooo ok well there is certainly a huge difference in 4 week to 6 weeks worth of oral steroids. I thought i was HARDLY shut down from phera in my first 4 week of it, but when i bridged epi to 6 i was completely shut down.

but, everyone is different.