M-Drol Batch#

chestoo

Awards
hey i got my m-drol yesterday with the batch# 53426.
anybody expirienced with it?
legit?

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I'll check when I get home, but I believe that this is the batch I am running right now. I am pulsing 3 times per week, and I gained 6 lbs in the first 3 weeks. I plan to stay on for 6 weeks total. I do not have experience with M-drol or pulsing, but I do like this so far. In my opinion, this batch is good. I'll post back if I have a different batch number.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll check when I get home, but I believe that this is the batch I am running right now. I am pulsing 3 times per week, and I gained 6 lbs in the first 3 weeks. I plan to stay on for 6 weeks total. I do not have experience with M-drol or pulsing, but I do like this so far. In my opinion, this batch is good. I'll post back if I have a different batch number.
What dose are you runnin bro?

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I used 10 mg 3 times in week 1 (I dose on workout days), and 20 mg 3 times each week in weeks 2 through 5. I plan to use 10 mg 3 times in week 6, which I figured would be the last week. Right after I started the cycle, I purchased 4 bottles of M1,4ADD, and I am really thinking about bridging to this in week 5, and pulsing the M1,4ADD for 4 weeks. I am still undecided on this though. I may just wait and use it for the next cycle. I kept the M-drol dose low just to see how I respond, and I am trying to minimize shutdown (I have never used a SERM and would like to keep it that way).

I am currently in week 4, and I am working chest and back on Monday, legs and abs on Wednesday, and shoulders and arms on Friday.

Have you pulsed before, or just running straight cycles?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just run straight through. I've ran Straight Test E a couple of times, Hdrol once, and the Epi/Furaguno stack I just finished. Nothing beat Test E to me, but PH's are easier to come by and hide from my wife. :)

I'm gonna start that Superdrol-Liquidrone-Epi-furaguno pulse bridge in mid Feb. If it goes well, I'll probably never run straight through again. I like the concept. It looks good on paper. I'll quit highjackin the thread.

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
I've just run straight through. I've ran Straight Test E a couple of times, Hdrol once, and the Epi/Furaguno stack I just finished. Nothing beat Test E to me, but PH's are easier to come by and hide from my wife. :)

I'm gonna start that Superdrol-Liquidrone-Epi-furaguno pulse bridge in mid Feb. If it goes well, I'll probably never run straight through again. I like the concept. It looks good on paper. I'll quit highjackin the thread.
Yup, Test E is the ****! Beats any PH hands down, gains and health wise!

Cassavus

I think the results have been mixed with this batch. Some seem to do great with it, others not so much.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
What about the batch that's bein sold for $20 at that one other place? Is that batch in question. I was thinkin of gettin some.

chestoo

Awards
im doin a cycle right now of mdrol with the batch#53426 and today is day 7 and i think i gained like 2 lbs but no gains in strength, i think i look little bigger but not sure.
i got no sides except little acne on the forhead but not much hmm

so im waiting now and see whats coming...

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
^^^
Most people don't see strength gains until they've hit each muscle group at least once. Just wait a couple of days...you'll be ready to tear the gym apart.

theattrition

Awards
im on day 12 of my mdrol cycle im logging it, im up 12lbs and strength is up 10lbs on all my lifts or more. batch 53426

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I finished a 6-week pulse of M-drol batch #53426 today. I didn't notice a large increase in strength, but I definitely gained muscle mass. My total weight is up 8 lbs, and I seem to have lost some fat as well. I kept the diet fairly clean, but did not include any cardio.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
same batch about 20 days in, gained about 12 so far, nipple puffiness is only side to report as of yet

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
It seems so...that makes me a pretty happy since I have that batch on hand, too.

deadlift18

Awards
MEPSE im about to start the same pulse (3x a week 5-6weeks) starting monday, and i found it interesting that you went back down to 10mg on week 5 or 6. Did it make much of a difference? and if you don't mind what did you run for pct? oyea and ,if you did, what else did you run ON the pulse?

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Can someone aware me on people asking about their Batch number? Any problems with EQ batches?

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
^^^
No, there have not been any problems with Eq-plex. For the record, CEL is a great company and I would highly recommend any CEL or Purus labs product. If there truly was a bad batch of M-drol I don't think it was b/c they didn't due their due diligence or try to rip anyone off....sh!t just happens sometimes.

Brucetheduck

Awards
Good to hear, I have two bottles of this batch number and am about to start a bridge with Epistane.

drock111186

Awards
so u think that i shouldnt start to take hrol ? what do u think about novedex?

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
MEPSE im about to start the same pulse (3x a week 5-6weeks) starting monday, and i found it interesting that you went back down to 10mg on week 5 or 6. Did it make much of a difference? and if you don't mind what did you run for pct? oyea and ,if you did, what else did you run ON the pulse?
I am from the old school AAS days, and we always tapered off at the end. I know that most don't see the point, but my goal is to avoid the use of a SERM if possible (not advice - just my opinion). I decided to pulse the M-drol since I have no experience with it, and I wanted to see how I would react. I did have a few mild back pumps and lethargy, but nothing that L-Taurine and coffee didn't handle. I took CoQ10, hawthorn berries, and saw palmetto every day, and I took L-Taurine on pulse (workout) days. On off days, I took milk thistle and tribulus during the day and ZMA at night. My goal was to avoid shutdown, keep the gains, and minimize sides. I just finished the pulse on Friday, so we'll see how PCT goes. I have not changed anything so far in PCT, other than stopping the use of L-Taurine. I will likely pick up some Universal Animal Stack for PCT in weeks 3 through 5.

I used the M-drol 10 mg 3 times in week 1, 20 mg 3 times in weeks 2 through 5, and 10 mg 3 times in week 6. Part of the taper was that I also considered bridging into M1,4ADD, but I decided not to push my luck and save this for another day. I am pleased with the cycle, and I may go up to 30 mg next time just to see if I get anything other than sides out of it.

Good luck - you should like the pulse!