Letro Vs Arimidex

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I am about to order some Caber for some progesterone gyno. Lactation is present. I am also thinking of adding either Letro or Arimidex to rid the gyno. Is this necessary and if so, which do you prefer?

I've heard both work, Letro is stonger and kills the gyno better yet destroys your sex drive and it pretty harsh on the body. If I am already taking Caber, would it matter which other one I stack with it?

And when I come off these, should I PCT Torem to get my natty test back to normal with limited rebound or add something else?

Thanks for the help!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You dont need letro if there is no mass formed by estro gyno... The dostinex will take care of the prolactin based gyno on its own..

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
What do you mean by mass? My chest looks fine, just very esnsitive and like i mentioned, liquid when I squeezed. So just Caber and call it good?

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
What do you mean by mass? My chest looks fine, just very esnsitive and like i mentioned, liquid when I squeezed. So just Caber and call it good?
And they are a little puffy. But that is all. Nothing like extra tissue that I can tell. Does Caber kill off gyno like Lestro or just control the prolactin?

Sorry I have so many questions, I just want to get this right before I order all the stuff.

Justing2

Awards
Hes talking about about hard lumps under the nipple. If thats not there then there is no need for letro.