2009 - 2010 ban

Stevensavage

Awards
So I know x-tren(tren products), P-Plex, and Eq-plex are getting banned.
I hear M-drol isn't getting the axe. Is this really true? double rep points for a source. Just looking for some clarification =)
Please and thankyou in advance.
-steve

amicold

Awards
The compound isn't getting axed yet but that brand is discontinuing PHs

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
yeah I think it suck for CEL. I mean there entire business got axed cause stupid regulations. I know they are coming up with a new line, just sucks for them

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
While I agree that the prohomrone business is tough and sometimes risky, it doesn't seem that CEL was forced to go out of business. All these regulations did was ban 3 out of many compounds. And while they would have to stop selling those 3 compounds (which sucks) selling the other compounds is no more or less risky than it was before the ban.
While I don't have any real insight on there reasoning, IMO it seems that they have just simply decided to quit while they are still ahead. Lets face it, it's often hard to tell when the feds are going to get a wild hair and go after a company. So maybe CEL decided they would be better off not pushing there luck.

purelife1

of the remaining PH not banned im sure another company will come up with clones soon