Quick M-drol question to buy or not to buy before it is too late???

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%

Question Quick M-drol question to buy or not to buy before it is too late???

I just finished LG's 'Trifecta Stack' 6 days ago which it did not do a lot for me. I was looking around at different stacks (which I was looking to start one in February) and it appears a lot of guys like M-Drol. I just noticed that it has been discontinued and see some sites still sell it. I get paid on 1/05/2010 which I could make a purchase once I get off work. Anyone know when the ban will go into full effect and how many bottles will be needed for a cycle? I hope you guys have not been asked this question a hundred times and I do know how to use the search button I am just asking this way to make sure I do not lose out on getting my hands on some and also what else will be needed to purchased (as far as banned supplements goes to go with my next cycle?)..... I have plenty of time to buy the other needed supplements just trying to find a quick answer on the 'banned stuff' I read a few where they are taking H-Drol but it appears this is not banned which I can pick up later if thats the case. I am currently around 160 lbs and am 5' 6", I not all that muscular at this point (but will be within the next year with hard dedication and some heavy eating)!

I do not have enough posts at this point to post some links but I came across some other stacks that look to not be banned which the products are;

Stack 1; Deca-bol, Stanazol-V, Trenbolin 25, which comes with liver care 350x for $249.95 This is a 8 week cycle.

Stack 2; Methodrol, Stanzobolin-Z, 1-Decanodrolen, Liver x 350 .
    At one pill a day the cost for this complete cycle is $199.95, this is a 6 week cycle.

Stack 3; Maxsterone, Sterodrol, Furostan, Liv-R Clear, This is an 8 week cycle which the liver clear is not taken until week 5 . Price is $199.95 or buy 2 get one free for $399.90

What would be the best way to go? Damn feds had to ruin such a good thing. I am sure I am going to get some flack for the other stacks as I have a feeling they are just crap pro-hormones, I figured I have plenty of time to do some research but am now in a time crunch to find out if I need to try to snag up some M-drol (and whatever else) before they are no longer available. Thanks for the help on this and sorry for not using the search function if this is a question that has been asked hundreds of times.

Stack 2;

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.75%

Mdrol's not on the ban list
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%

It's not? I was surfing the web and it said on competetive edge labs site that M-drol has been discontinued.....

Heres from their site;

Company News:

July 19th, 2009: Xtren will be discontinued effective August 1st, 2009
    Effective Immediatly: Mdrol and Pplex have been discontinued
    Please see our non-hormonal products including PCT Assist, Cycle Assist, and Suppress-C
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.75%

This is what i found. I guess you should buy it while you can.

"As of Jan 4th, retailers will no longer be able to sell P-Plex, X-Tren, and EQ-Plex. We have not been making any of them in quite some time, but retailers will not be able to even sell what they have on hand past that date.

You can find X-Tren, P-Plex, EQ-Plex, E-Stane, and M1,4ADD on clearance at certain places for 19.95 while supplies last.

To the people asking us if we are making anymore ph's, the answer is no, we are not. What you see on the market right now is all that is left."
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%

I decided to go with the X-Tren and stack it with M-Drol I tought of getting the P-Plex instead of M-Drol due to the low prices but M-Drol seems a better choice to stack with the X-Tren. Hopefully the M-Drol will not be able to be sold after 1/04 ????? I could almost buy 3 bottles of P-Plex for one bottle of M-Drol.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    I decided to go with the X-Tren and stack it with M-Drol I tought of getting the P-Plex instead of M-Drol due to the low prices but M-Drol seems a better choice to stack with the X-Tren. Hopefully the M-Drol will not be able to be sold after 1/04 ????? I could almost buy 3 bottles of P-Plex for one bottle of M-Drol.
    I am interested in knowing what was your criteria for choosing xtren/mdrol over p-plex/mdrol?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.67%

Exclamation

I just finished LG's 'Trifecta Stack' 6 days ago which it did not do a lot for me. I was looking around at different stacks (which I was looking to start one in February) and it appears a lot of guys like M-Drol. I just noticed that it has been discontinued and see some sites still sell it. I get paid on 1/05/2010 which I could make a purchase once I get off work. Anyone know when the ban will go into full effect and how many bottles will be needed for a cycle? I hope you guys have not been asked this question a hundred times and I do know how to use the search button I am just asking this way to make sure I do not lose out on getting my hands on some and also what else will be needed to purchased (as far as banned supplements goes to go with my next cycle?)..... I have plenty of time to buy the other needed supplements just trying to find a quick answer on the 'banned stuff' I read a few where they are taking H-Drol but it appears this is not banned which I can pick up later if thats the case. I am currently around 160 lbs and am 5' 6", I not all that muscular at this point (but will be within the next year with hard dedication and some heavy eating)!

I do not have enough posts at this point to post some links but I came across some other stacks that look to not be banned which the products are;

Stack 1; Deca-bol, Stanazol-V, Trenbolin 25, which comes with liver care 350x for $249.95 This is a 8 week cycle.

At one pill a day the cost for this complete cycle is $199.95, this is a 6 week cycle.

Stack 3; Maxsterone, Sterodrol, Furostan, Liv-R Clear, This is an 8 week cycle which the liver clear is not taken until week 5 . Price is $199.95 or buy 2 get one free for $399.90

What would be the best way to go? Damn feds had to ruin such a good thing. I am sure I am going to get some flack for the other stacks as I have a feeling they are just crap pro-hormones, I figured I have plenty of time to do some research but am now in a time crunch to find out if I need to try to snag up some M-drol (and whatever else) before they are no longer available. Thanks for the help on this and sorry for not using the search function if this is a question that has been asked hundreds of times.

Stack 2;

Dude, run a cycle of Test at 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks.

You'll love it! And still have some $$ in your wallet!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%

Stack 2;
    M-drol has been discontinued, but it is not illegal to sell or purchase. Once it is all sold, there will be no more since CEL quit making it. I am on week 4 of my first M-drol cycle, and I decided to pulse it since I was concerned about sides and shutdown. I took 10 mg (1 cap) 3 times the first week, and I am taking 20 mg (2 caps) 3 times weeks 2 - 5, and will take 10 mg (1 cap) 3 times the last week (week 6). This is a total of 30 tabs out of a bottle with 90 tabs in it. The bottle cost me $30, so this is a $10 cycle. I have experienced no sides to speak of, other than a rare back pump or lethargy. This is a low-dose cycle, so others may only get 1 or 2 cycles out of a bottle. Bottom line for me is that I like this PH/DS much better than the Epistane I took last time. I also purchased CEL's M1,4ADD for the next cycle at $20 per bottle.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.41%

Quote Originally Posted by MEPSE View Post
    M-drol has been discontinued, but it is not illegal to sell or purchase. Once it is all sold, there will be no more since CEL quit making it. I am on week 4 of my first M-drol cycle, and I decided to pulse it since I was concerned about sides and shutdown. I took 10 mg (1 cap) 3 times the first week, and I am taking 20 mg (2 caps) 3 times weeks 2 - 5, and will take 10 mg (1 cap) 3 times the last week (week 6). This is a total of 30 tabs out of a bottle with 90 tabs in it. The bottle cost me $30, so this is a $10 cycle. I have experienced no sides to speak of, other than a rare back pump or lethargy. This is a low-dose cycle, so others may only get 1 or 2 cycles out of a bottle. Bottom line for me is that I like this PH/DS much better than the Epistane I took last time. I also purchased CEL's M1,4ADD for the next cycle at $20 per bottle.
    Would you still pick Mdrol over a Pher-Tren cycle? Roughly the same price and I'm trying to decide what to buy for my next cycle before the ban.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%

I've never tried either one, so I can't say. Both seem to work for many, and I have debated about phera myself. I really don't have much personal experience with PH/DS, and I have only used Epistane and now M-drol. I did use real gear about 24 years ago to compete, but haven't used it since.

Most of my opinions just come from reading here on AM, and I spent some time reading in the CEL area to see what their reps were recommending. They want to sell products, but I feel that they give their honest opinions. They say that the best cycle made by CEL is M1,4ADD and P-mag, and I bought both to try for myself. With the impending ban, I would like to buy EQ-plex (bold) and maybe P-plex, but I don't know that I want to spend any more than I already have. If I pick one, it will be EQ-plex since it is such a versatile stacker.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I am interested in knowing what was your criteria for choosing xtren/mdrol over p-plex/mdrol?
    I saw some posts on P-Plex / M-drol and not sure if stacking two methyls is good (although I do have a 45 day supply of CTD labs Liver Armor)..... X-tren is non-methyl and seems to be a good mix to stack with. I read up on quite a few logs of M-drol / X-tren and seems like a good stack.

I do not get paid until Monday although I do have enough money to buy the needed amount of the discontiued products if any others would be rec. to go with the X-tren. I suppose my criteria is to get the best stack without killing my organs. I am sort of a to all of this and will gladly accept any feedback for my cycle dilema which has to be figured out by sunday to get the order in on time. I have been reading around the site to find some info also!

I am not very familiar with P-plex and have heard a lot of M-drol. Anyone try to bridge M-drol / P-plex and stack with X-tren?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.41%

Quote Originally Posted by MEPSE View Post
    I've never tried either one, so I can't say. Both seem to work for many, and I have debated about phera myself. I really don't have much personal experience with PH/DS, and I have only used Epistane and now M-drol. I did use real gear about 24 years ago to compete, but haven't used it since.

Most of my opinions just come from reading here on AM, and I spent some time reading in the CEL area to see what their reps were recommending. They want to sell products, but I feel that they give their honest opinions. They say that the best cycle made by CEL is M1,4ADD and P-mag, and I bought both to try for myself. With the impending ban, I would like to buy EQ-plex (bold) and maybe P-plex, but I don't know that I want to spend any more than I already have. If I pick one, it will be EQ-plex since it is such a versatile stacker.
    Yeah I might have to look into EQplex as well. We are running out of time haha. I found some good prices on the Phera-Tren is why I asked. I'm gonna have to look up the price for EQplex now. Price may be my factor after spending some dough last night on Nutra.

I'm prolly gonna go with this Pheratren though.

Each capsule contains:

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione ... 35 mg (known as Tren)

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol ... 10 mg (known as Havoc)
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You don't stack 2 methyl's, you bridge from one to the other.

And 1 bottle of any superdrol clone (aka m-drol) is plenty for a safe and effective 3-4 week cycle (90 caps).

I'm almost getting 2 bridged cycles out of 1 m-drol and 1 p-plex.....almost....I hafta open another p-plex bottle because I dose it higher and go longer with it than m-drol.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Question on H-Drol
    By colindep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 06:02 PM
  2. Quick PCT cals question (M-drol)
    By conwict in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:11 PM
  3. Quick M-drol question...
    By digitalbass in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 06:16 PM
  4. Quick question H-drol vs. Havoc
    By thaOrleanyte in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:05 AM
  5. halodrol (h-drol) quick question for....
    By UncleRemus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:23 AM