Highest M1T Dose

  1. Highest M1T Dose


    What is the highest m1t dose that anyone has done on here? I have used 30 mg a day but I'm sure someone has used more? I actually had better results at 20 mg a day on my first cycle then 30 mg a day on the second one...


  2. im on my second 4 week cycle at 30 mgs .i dont know if i will go higher next cycle or not . strength and mass gains are good for me at 30. peace

  3. One of the guys at Avant ramped up to 70mgs

    We still miss you big guy
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Skark
    One of the guys at Avant ramped up to 70mgs

    We still miss you big guy
    hahaha

  5. Seriously? Someone on Avant died?

  6. No but why use mor ethan is necesary for weight gain?

  7. When a new PH comes out, especially M versions, no one really knows WHAT the effective dosage or cycle lengths are. That's why these guys donate their bodies for muscle science. We also have a guy who has taken 110mgs of M1,4-ADD a day Now I wouldn't do it, but I sure feel better about taking the standard 30mg dose.

    Through all these experiments we now know that depending on each guy's history and reactions to M1-T that an effective dose regimen varies from 5mg to 20mg, and there is no need to take more.

  8. i think 5mg is enough.

    I dont' know who came up with this 10mg standard dosage.

    5mg IS (or should be) the standard dosage

  9. If I recall correctly, that Axehole idiot was gonna take 70-80mg M1t.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Skark
    When a new PH comes out, especially M versions, no one really knows WHAT the effective dosage or cycle lengths are. That's why these guys donate their bodies for muscle science. We also have a guy who has taken 110mgs of M1,4-ADD a day Now I wouldn't do it, but I sure feel better about taking the standard 30mg dose.

    Through all these experiments we now know that depending on each guy's history and reactions to M1-T that an effective dose regimen varies from 5mg to 20mg, and there is no need to take more.
    A well articulated and thorough response...karma for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ps24eva
    i think 5mg is enough.

    I dont' know who came up with this 10mg standard dosage.

    5mg IS (or should be) the standard dosage
    A voice of reason in a world governed by the mantra "More is better". I agree with this statement.

    Very good posts...

    Chemo

  11. thank you...hehe

  12. I saw no significant differences in lbm gain between taking 5, 10 and 15 mg/day. I gained very well at 5mg/day and that's all I plan to ever run in a stack.

    IMO 5 mgs/day is just right. I'd also like to try it in 1mg doses to see if it can be run longer for more predictable gains.

    Bobo experimented with higher doses and absolutely hated the sides.

  13. Thanks Chemo, good to see you posting again.

  14. I personally saw no results untill I hit 30mg, then Bam!

  15. 30 mgs works great for me also. peace

  16. I personally saw no results at 10mg/ED OR 30mg/ED. The week in the middle of my 3 week cycle, when I was on 20mg/ED, I just blew up though. I'm sticking with 20mg from here on out, I believe.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    If I recall correctly, that Axehole idiot was gonna take 70-80mg M1t.
    But he was a navy seal in training

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    A well articulated and thorough response...karma for you.


    A voice of reason in a world governed by the mantra "More is better". I agree with this statement.

    Very good posts...

    Chemo
    exactly
    15 day cycles:
    Ran 10mg @ 195lbs (gained 10lbs)
    Currently running 15mg @210lbs (gained 5lbs so far - 10days left)
    I respond well, but starting low is sensible.
  19. Lightbulb The first caps made were 10mg


    Quote Originally Posted by ps24eva
    i think 5mg is enough.

    I dont' know who came up with this 10mg standard dosage.

    5mg IS (or should be) the standard dosage
    If I remember correctly the first caps made were 10mg and then someone made 5mg tabs for better dosing. That's probably where the 10mg dosing theory came from.
  20. Lightbulb Pin it!


    If you are going to do over 30grams M-1-T a day you need to start pinning your 1-Test. All 100% of compound bio-availability and no methylation stressing your liver. Yeah and I know the liver stress thing may be overstated but I believe if you don't have to put unecessary stress on an organ then don't. I used to be a big oral compound guy and then I found Test Enanth and Sterile 1-Test.

    DREi

  21. Yeah but pinning 1-test is a bit more expensive than taking M1T.

  22. I think your health is worth the money

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ps24eva
    I think your health is worth the money
    most definetely...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 12:02 AM
  2. M1T doseing
    By Distilled Water in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 12:39 PM
  3. M1T Dosing
    By toty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 11:24 AM
  4. M1T Doses
    By RLD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 10:44 AM
  5. Splitting M1T dose issue
    By NO MERCY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in