Thoughts on what to run with Test-E

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
I am running a cycle of test in the very near future and in the past I have run it by itself. I thought this time I would stack it with a pro-hormone/steriod as well. I found that the most common one to stack with it is M-drol or S-drol. Does anyone have any other thoughts that would work with it. Looking to lean up a but at the same time as adding muscle(easier said then done). thanks in advance for any feedback.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
mdrol, pplex, epistane, and "tren" are the only 4 id choose from if going the designer steroid route

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am running a cycle of test in the very near future and in the past I have run it by itself. I thought this time I would stack it with a pro-hormone/steriod as well. I found that the most common one to stack with it is M-drol or S-drol. Does anyone have any other thoughts that would work with it. Looking to lean up a but at the same time as adding muscle(easier said then done). thanks in advance for any feedback.
M-drol will definately kick start your cycle pretty well. Especially if your too impatient to wait the 2-3 weeks to notice anything from the Test. You'll probably get more strength gains than with test alone.

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
mdrol, pplex, epistane, and "tren" are the only 4 id choose from if going the designer steroid route
Thanks for the Feedback. I have all of these available. I have never used Tren, though I have some on hand, maybe I will try this, do you think Tren will lend itself to cutting and fat loss more so then the others? There is a lot of info on it, and seems to be 50/50 on helping to drop fat or not, but also lots of talk about vascularity, so I would say it helps reduce fat under the skin, so maybe I just answered my own question.

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
M-drol will definately kick start your cycle pretty well. Especially if your too impatient to wait the 2-3 weeks to notice anything from the Test. You'll probably get more strength gains than with test alone.
Also, thanks on the feedback. Not impatient, but I am running a shorter cycle than normal and wanted to get the most bang I could over an 6-7 week period. Work Projects in the spring which will requiring travel, which will cut into my routine. Thanks again!