Small Clear Discharge

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Ok, after thinking I may have gyno, I squeezed both my nipples and a very small amount, about 2-3 small clear drops fell out of both of them. I have no lumps, no extra breast tissue, anything along those lines. Just sensitive ass nipples.

So what now? What is the protocol? Letro?

I have some ALRI Restore I got from a buddy, only 2 weeks worth, yet it does have chasteberry in it. I also have b-6 and will be running this as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Let me back up in case you are wondering from what. I ran tren/phera and finished about 8-10 weeks ago. Ran Nolva for pct, added in natural t booster as well. All was good and then about a few days ago my nipples got really sensitive. That is where I am now. Possible rebound gyno from tren and nolva use. I have no visual signs or lumps, just sensitive nipples and a very small amount of clear discharge when I just checked it.

Should I go with Letro? Stick with b-6 and the 2 weeks of ARLI Restore I got from my friend? Maybe start a whole nother PCT now, even though it was been 4 plus weeks since I finished. I want to get this going ASAP before it gets worse.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u need caber or prami for lactation problems

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
So letro for 4 weeks followed by torem wouldn't do it?

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
And this should take care of the lactation issue. Since I'm already at this point, after I use dostinex, what then should I take? Anything or should the nipple sensitivity go away with the dostinex use?

Sorry for all the questions man, but I really appreciate it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
And this should take care of the lactation issue. Since I'm already at this point, after I use dostinex, what then should I take? Anything or should the nipple sensitivity go away with the dostinex use?

Sorry for all the questions man, but I really appreciate it.
caber should take care of both if there isnt infact any tissue growth and its just discharge and sensitivity. i would begin taking a hefty dose of b-6....i will let others chime in on how much exactly.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
caber should take care of both if there isnt infact any tissue growth and its just discharge and sensitivity. i would begin taking a hefty dose of b-6....i will let others chime in on how much exactly.
I don't think there is any growth. However, if I am at the point of where discharge came out, wouldn't there have to be growth in order to produce the lactation? If that is the case, then wouldn't letro be the right move or no?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there is any growth. However, if I am at the point of where discharge came out, wouldn't there have to be growth in order to produce the lactation? If that is the case, then wouldn't letro be the right move or no?
the absolute best combo for an "unknown" gyno cause, is letro/caber. if u have letro, then go ahead and start to use it. if it doesnt help within a week, then get some caber.

start the letro @ 2.5mg eod for the first 3 doses, then back it down to 1.25mg eod

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
the absolute best combo for an "unknown" gyno cause, is letro/caber. if u have letro, then go ahead and start to use it. if it doesnt help within a week, then get some caber.

start the letro @ 2.5mg eod for the first 3 doses, then back it down to 1.25mg eod
I haven't ordered anything yet. That is why I am trying to find the best route here. Sorry. I figure my estro is high, hense the lactation, so didn't know if I should add anything after the letro/caber.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
same problem about a year and a half ago or so after coming off cycle... caber is golden bro

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the gyno that tren causes isn't estro so from what i've read u won't always get lumps, just itchy/sensative nips, clomid is the pct of choice for it and not nolva, i've read that vitex and p-5-p at a high dose can help, but it seems like ur going for stronger choices which is probably better

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mucuna Purens that has a high amount of L Dopa will help too. That's my prefered way to kepp things in check during a PH run.