Yohimbe and Epistane For Cut?

Ogrew

Awards
2 Month Cut coming up.
Dave Palumbo's Keto Diet

TwinLab Yohimbe Fuel ED
+
5 Weeks of Epistane at 40mg ED (maybe 50 at the end)

PCT:
Nolva 20mg only 2 weeks/Anabolic Extreme's Advanced PCT all 4 weeks/Tribulus all 4 weeks/Continue use of Yohimbe

I need to use up the Anabolic Extreme's Advanced PCT thats the only reason its in there.
Is it safe to run Epi and Yohimbe together?
And does the PCT look good enough? should i add fenugreek?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i also might run the same thing, yohimbe and epi, but i might wait until pct to run the yohimbe mainly for fat loss but also because some say it can boost libido alittle

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
yea that would be very rough on the heart... hawthorn berry, fish oil, CoQ10

Ogrew

Awards
Ok.
I will run Yohimbe for the last 5 weeks of my diet then. For libido and fat loss.

Dave Palumbo suggests not too many stimulants while on this diet. Maybe 2 cups of coffee max. Therefore im trying to diet without ECA. I'll stick to a cup of green tea with yohimbe as my stims. As well im trying to keep my cortisol low with vit-c and glutamine to lose my midsection/handles

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since it seems we're in the same idea here with the epi and yohimbe, i also took advantage of primals sale on dermatherm target, i'm just using it to add to my chest and stomach mainly because of the "rumor" of gyno reduction which i figured derma could only help with

Ogrew

Awards
Thanks for the heads up
I dont know about the dermatherm target.
I've never been a believer in creams