what are you stocking up on?

megalug

Awards
just curious what every one is stocking up on before the ban .ive got a good stash of m1t and 6 oxo . was thinking about methyld but decided not because of bad reviews and purity tests . i think m1t is tried and true and ill continue to stock up on it. anyone ever try ox-bol by nutrition warehouse looks interesting . peace

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I am going the m1t 4ad route myself. If my m14add cycle goes well I will definately stock up on that. Considering the side effects are so small. I am still waiting for the jury to come back on the mdien. But if it all turns out good I will stock up on some of that. I love the prosust if it wasnt so expensivew I would definately get quite a bit more of that also. In its place I will probably get some 4adcyp and prop powder. Then homebrew it in the future. I might grab some more m5aa also it is dirt cheep. Well that is my wish list for now. I might even grab some 19nordiol for some transdermal cycles in the future. That is one ph I have never used yet.

mrfumetsu

Awards
not stockin up on anything. after doing m1t i'm not sure if i want to do anabolics anymore. i've had nothing but great success with m1t & t-1final.....but i kinda miss being natural.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Most likely 4ad pro-sust, hopefully some 4-oht deca if sldge gets it done in time.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1-Test
4-AD
3-alpha
possibly M1T & M5AA

BTW,you don't need to stock up on 6-OXO Megalug, there's better stuff like Clomid & Nolva.

Crotalus

Awards
I'll definately stock up on what I need to make three years worth of T-1Pro if the gel ever becomes available again ... but it's been awhile since it's been listed on PN.

I wished I'd picked up more ephedrine at a decent price earlier. Though I love the stuff I have a hard time paying twice what I was.

I've had good success with a cycle of m1,4add so maybe that too. But to tell you the truth, if I can't buy PH legally after this I'll turn to real gear. Since a good friend just made the switch, the hardest part - finding a source that won't dick you - won't be a concern.

But I really like my experiance with T-1Pro and hope I can continue using it. But those items have been absent from PN a little too long now and I'm beginning to wonder .... :(

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
All I havd got to say is that if they go Schedule III you might want to be careful on your stock up.. ;)

Skark

Awards
  • Established
OK, here goes.....

4 bottles 1-AD
20g 4-AD (need more of this)
8 bottles of original Meso M1-T
6g of M1-T powder
7g of M5-AA powder
5g of M1,4-ADD powder
2g of MD powder
3 bottles of Nolva (need more)

Need some 1-test powder to stack with M1,4-ADD

Crotalus

Awards
The 'legality' of owning, stocking and using any of this is the least of my concerns. :rolleyes:

The ease in which you ordered and received online from great people at Designer Supplements and Power Nutrition was the big advantage to using prohormones.

jeep69

Awards
I have only heard that androsteniodione was being banned, did I miss something that just broke on this topic?
Why would you stock up on 4-AD and 1-AD and such, how soon are they looking to be banned?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's uncertain as to when, but reading the articles some of the companies are almost inviting the FDA to ban the more potent ph's. It might be a good idea to go ahead and reserve a few because from what I hear (from reputable sources) there won't be a 60 day grace period like ephedra. If you wait till the last minute there might not be any available or the prices might go up.