My Test E experience

SilverZ06

Awards
I have been running Test E for 7 weeks now and am doing 500mgs a week. My diet is been as good as I can get it, probably better then it has ever been. Even eating right and drinking tons of water....I feel let down. I don't know what the deal is. I look bigger and fill my shirts out more but I have been measuring myself weekly since I started and have MAYBE gained a 1/2 inch on each muscle group. Maybe that is alot but it doesn't seem like alot...to me anyway. My strength hasn't really gone up either. I maybe picked up 10-15lbs on most excersises. I could be over analyzing everything a bit but I was hoping to feel much stronger and get alot bigger then I did. Is the dosage to low? My buddy, who generally runs Sust, compared my cylce to a 50 shot of nitrous on a car...Im a car guy...and said it would help but it isn't going to be some huge gains. Any thoughts on this? Am I just expecting to much and I need to stop bitching?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have 3-5 weeks left of your cycle, be patient..... Im sure you could pick up 10lbs in that time...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you thought steroids were some magic pill that makes you into a pro overnight. This is typical of a lot of guys....many guys are let down by there first cycle because they thought they would get hyoooge! A half inch on everything is DAMN good! what kind of weight gains have you made?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you thought steroids were some magic pill that makes you into a pro overnight. This is typical of a lot of guys....many guys are let down by there first cycle because they thought they would get hyoooge! A half inch on everything is DAMN good! what kind of weight gains have you made?
x2

post ur diet and training routine as well

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you were expecting quick results, you should of kickstarted with an oral like superdrol, or dbol.

but just going off your initial post, I dont think you know much about steroids, and therefore, dont think you should be using them.

but too late, and it's never too late to start spending hours researching the subject.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So true mooch xD!!! Got my Army bud to run an m-drol/phera bridge with me, he gained about 12lbs (still on) and he looked at me and said, "I thought you said these were the most powerful legal anabolics"... :p....I just gave him a blank look... And took me nearly an hour to convince him to run a PCT... Infantry guys think they are invincible xD...

SilverZ06

Awards
I have gained about 10lbs...a feel a bit bloated too though. I know the creatine may play a roll in that as well as the Test water retention.

x2

post ur diet and training routine as well
Diet isn't like a set meal every day. I try to incorporate the following in some fashion and generally in this order:

8am: Oatmeal, 3 egg whites, banana, protein shake
10am: Turkey sandwich and yogurt
12pm: Long grain brown right mixed with a can of chicken
2pm: Turkey sandwich and banana
4pm: Protein shake
5pm: Superpump 250
After workout: Protein shake with creatine
7pm (or so): Usually a steak and a potatoe

I also munch on things like beef jerky and peanuts (cashews) throughtout the day while consuming about 4 litres of water a day. Some meals may differ with a peanut butter sandwich or chicken sandwiches. Also I get greens worked in there at dinner time which salads or brocolli. As a side note, all protein shakes are 46 grams and contain BCAAs. Also, I drink Muscle Milk randomly throughout the day for more protein....trying to kep the protein high.

As for my workout routine. I got Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun. My routine rotates in the following fashion:

-Chest
-Legs and Shoulders
-Arms
-Back

As far as what excersises....that would be one heck of a wirte up at work.

if you were expecting quick results, you should of kickstarted with an oral like superdrol, or dbol.

but just going off your initial post, I dont think you know much about steroids, and therefore, dont think you should be using them.

but too late, and it's never too late to start spending hours researching the subject.

I actually researched for over 3-4 months. I joined about 3 boards, spoke with people who have been doing them for years, and read information websites. I wasn't expecting the world in terms of gains but I was expecting to really feel something. Some of my friends went from being 180lbs up to 210lbs in the matter of one cycle....granted they aren't doing the same things I am but I was thinking it would be one of those gains liek you read where peopel may question your size gains so quickly....but not at all in my case. Like I said, my buddy told me he noticed I got bigger and he said it isn;t an extreme dosage like what he runs so I should be happy with my results so far and no side effects at all. To be honest, I would run this cylce again bc it was so easy on my body but I would like to gain a little more size the next time around. The original plan was to stack it with EQ but I was told it really isn't worth the money to do so....anyway, we'll see what I try for the next cycle and how it goes.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you got good gains so far and no sides? And you have a few weeks of cycle left. You shouldn't be complaining mate...

Pumps

Awards
how much sleep are you getting? takin superpump at 5pm might be okay for some people but that would keep me up until 1 am especially after a hard workout

SilverZ06

Awards
how much sleep are you getting? takin superpump at 5pm might be okay for some people but that would keep me up until 1 am especially after a hard workout
Generally get 8 hrs a night. The Superpump doesn't really affect my sleeping...I could take it and go straight to bed. Then again I am that way with most energy drinks/supplements. I have friends that are wired for hours and I can take it, go to the gym, and be yawning the whole time.

SilverZ06

Awards
So you got good gains so far and no sides? And you have a few weeks of cycle left. You shouldn't be complaining mate...
Thanks....that's what I was looking to hear....just some reassurance that things are going normal.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i dont know. sounds like you are having decent results. I can understand what you mean about people questioning the size. i had that happen to me, and its great to hear too.

I started really researching steroids when I was 22. and didn't run my first cycle until I was 24. and even then didn't have a full understanding of what I was doing until after the cycle.

I think if you had used something like dbol, sd, or phera for the first four weeks, you would of had those results your talking about.
but to be in as far as you are, and no serious sides, and decent gains, you should be happy.
everyone reacts different you know, and you still got time on cycle too.

SilverZ06

Awards
well, i dont know. sounds like you are having decent results. I can understand what you mean about people questioning the size. i had that happen to me, and its great to hear too.

I started really researching steroids when I was 22. and didn't run my first cycle until I was 24. and even then didn't have a full understanding of what I was doing until after the cycle.

I think if you had used something like dbol, sd, or phera for the first four weeks, you would of had those results your talking about.
but to be in as far as you are, and no serious sides, and decent gains, you should be happy.
everyone reacts different you know, and you still got time on cycle too.

Understandable, thanks

weis

Awards
Your diet looks very low cal. I hardly see any fat in there. Did you total the amount of protein/carb/fat or total cals for it? It looks like a lean diet even for someone doing a lean bulk!

You can't build muscle without the calories!

DenDestroys

Awards
Ever think that your test might be underdosed.. Definitely possible if running UG stuff.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Everybody responds differently. I personally respond great to Deca. Test seems to give me more sides than benefits. I'm not saying the OP is uneducated, but far too many people think Vitamin S builds muscle with no work put in.

I laugh every time I'm in the gym and hear somebody say " Imagine how big I'd be if I took setroids!" I just think to myself, "you'd still look like **** but you would be $300 poorer."

SilverZ06

Awards
Your diet looks very low cal. I hardly see any fat in there. Did you total the amount of protein/carb/fat or total cals for it? It looks like a lean diet even for someone doing a lean bulk!

You can't build muscle without the calories!
Well I was told to bump up to 4-5,000 cals a day but I can't seem to get enough food in and hold it down to accomplish that. My stomach just starts hurts and I feel all bloated.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Well I was told to bump up to 4-5,000 cals a day but I can't seem to get enough food in and hold it down to accomplish that. My stomach just starts hurts and I feel all bloated.
Get a weight gainer powder.

weis

Awards
That's one of the many reason low fat diets aren't good.

Add some healthy fats: olive oil, sesame oil, peanut oil, etc.

That will help you add calories without feeling too full.

Not trying to be critical, but you had no place starting steroid use without learning your diet properly first. Do yourself a favor and read up on diet.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taking in over 4000 cals is a lot easier than you think; spread all the cals out 6 meals and it should be quite easy to accomplish. Me, I get low-moderate gains on 4000 cals, need to bump up to 5000+ to see some real results; my metabolism is on overdrive all the time... Dont get gainer shakes, they make you feel lethargic and bloated for an hour after you drink it. Just add in a lot of beef (loaded with fats, protein and calories) and carbs like breads and pastas...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
like weis mentioned, add healthy fats when cooking or to ur shakes. fish oil caps with meals, EVOO or coconut oil in shakes

SilverZ06

Awards
like weis mentioned, add healthy fats when cooking or to ur shakes. fish oil caps with meals, EVOO or coconut oil in shakes
Well I take fish oil 3 times a day currently....the other oils I have not tried.

weis

Awards
Well I take fish oil 3 times a day currently....the other oils I have not tried.
Dude, that is only 3g of fat (27 calories). That does little to nothing. Capped oil supplements are just that, suplements...not enough to be considered food. They help joints due to their omega fats.

Not trying to imply I am better than you in any way, but I did a lot of research (about 6 years of reading forums on AAS) and I am still waiting till March to do my first cycle. I am going on 29 and have been lifting since i was 17 or 18 naturally.

My point is, you are likely not getting the results you want due to lack of knowledge in terms of diet strategy. It is possible your gear is under-dosed, but you would still gain weight if your diet were in order, the muscle:fat ratio just wouldn't be as good.

I have a thread going on another board about my first cycle. Take a look at my diet, it might be a good place to start:

www*anabolex*com/forums/showthread.php?t=58381 (couldn't post a link, replace * with . to view)

Diet Macros:
Weeks 1-3:
-Protein, 1.25g per lb
-Carbs, 1.25g per lb
-Fat, .4g per lb

*This equates to about 200 cals over maintenance

Weeks 4-12:
-Protein, 1.5g per lb
-Carbs, 2g per lb
-Fat, .5g

*This equates to about 1,000 cals over maintance

(adjustments made accordingly as weight increases)