I don't think it's gyno...

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
If you're all done with the PH/PS, and you've ran a proper PCT its very unlikely that something would be developing after the fact. Youre good man, don't sweat it, if you need more help check out the sticky about gyno at the top of the page. It just seems like you're a bit more sensitive but you should be good and back to normal in a few weeks once everything gets rolling again

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Ok here goes.

I have always had sensitive nipples, well more or less for the past 8-10 years. I am constantly nipping out most the day and it frankly sucks.

Anyways, I ran a tren/phera stack 8 weeks ago and did proper pct. I had nolva on hand and ran that. I know it's not as good as clomid for tren reasons, but it has worked fine in the past. Well now, my nipples are starting to feel more and more sensitive. Maybe it's the winter cold making them pop more, could easily be. Maybe I'm just worried about it more and over thinking it and stressing a little. However, there are no lumps, no extra tissue, no bitch tits growing or anything that would be exactly associated with gyno. Just a little sore on the tips, that is it.

Now with this being said, do you think I could grab some b6, chasteberry, 1-Carboxy, or p-5-p and see if this helps with the sensitivity of my nipples?

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks fellas.
I have been reading more and more about delayed onset gyno from posts on here and it seems to only happen with nolva in the pct. I have never personally had that problem but i know there are a good amount of posts about it, so i think nolva may be the culprit, not sure what causes it. Maybe wait it out for a week and if its still bad, i might even suggest running a low dose of toremifene for a couple weeks. I use it for all my pcts because its a better serm than nolva and a better LH booster than clomid and it starts working the day you take it. And i have never had a problem with delayed gyno when doing it for pct

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I think I may have it after all. After I squeezed my nipple, a very small discharge came out. Now what is the protocol, Letro?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Yeah letro would probably be good, but you have to do a pct for letro because it basically kills 90% of your estrogen sos when you get off of it your body will try to rebalance by spiking it way high and then you will be right back where you started. I am planning a similar cycle for this summer to get rid of some gyno i have and get rid of subcutaneous water and i am going to run toremifene after

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Yeah letro would probably be good, but you have to do a pct for letro because it basically kills 90% of your estrogen sos when you get off of it your body will try to rebalance by spiking it way high and then you will be right back where you started. I am planning a similar cycle for this summer to get rid of some gyno i have and get rid of subcutaneous water and i am going to run toremifene after
So even though I have no lumps, no extra tissue growing, I should still go Letro for the lactation to be safe? Now, a pct after Letro would consist of what? Adding a T Booster after 2 weeks deep and maybe high end some ihibit-e and taper down?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Well if you are lactating, then there is already breast tissue that has grown in there. Men dont have breast tissue that produces milk genetically so the only way would be if it had grown already from too high of estrogen levels. Letro kills estrogen production so it will most likely stop the lactating and reduce the gyno. But since you are lactating, you have breast tissue in there so cutting estrogen isnt going to get rid of the tissue that has grown. It just gets rid of the estrogen in your body so it wont grow or flare up anymore but you will still have the tissue in there lying dormant so anything from now on that you do cyclewise you should pay close attention to it because it will come back again.

I just run toremifene. its an excellent LH booster so you wont need a test booster. plus it doesnt cayse the delayed gyno that you are experiencing like nolva does.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Well if you are lactating, then there is already breast tissue that has grown in there. Men dont have breast tissue that produces milk genetically so the only way would be if it had grown already from too high of estrogen levels. Letro kills estrogen production so it will most likely stop the lactating and reduce the gyno. But since you are lactating, you have breast tissue in there so cutting estrogen isnt going to get rid of the tissue that has grown. It just gets rid of the estrogen in your body so it wont grow or flare up anymore but you will still have the tissue in there lying dormant so anything from now on that you do cyclewise you should pay close attention to it because it will come back again.

I just run toremifene. its an excellent LH booster so you wont need a test booster. plus it doesnt cayse the delayed gyno that you are experiencing like nolva does.
So Letro for 4 weeks followed by Torem for 4? Sound about right?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
yeah sounds good. thats what im going to run.

Heres a good dosing schedule per eviladams. this is what i run for everything

Week 1 - 120MG or 2ML x 7days = 14ML
Week 2 - 80MG or 1 1/3ML x 7days = 9 1/3ML
Week 3 - 40MG or 2/3ML x 7days = 4 2/3ML
Week 4 - 20MG or 1/3ML x 7days = 2 1/3ML
Total = 30 1/3 ML

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I appreciate all the feedback. Thank you. I was also suggested to get some caber since I did have some lactation.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
yeah that works well from what i have read, never had to use it so i dont know dosing or a whole lot about it but its good from what ive read

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
yeah that works well from what i have read, never had to use it so i dont know dosing or a whole lot about it but its good from what ive read
I appreciate you taking the time to help.

Now, would letro stop the lactation? If not, then I would just have to order that after letro. Then maybe something to get my test going again. CRAP.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate you taking the time to help.

Now, would letro stop the lactation? If not, then I would just have to order that after letro. Then maybe something to get my test going again. CRAP.
letro wont stop lactation directly, but could potentially lower estrogen to the point that it stops.

remember to get caber in pill form, it is unstable and worthless in liquid form

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
The Letro protocol is as follows
Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Got this via basskiller.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Be forwarned, letro will kill your sex drive very badly and will wreak havoc on your joints. buty honestly, I'd rather be sporting a limp **** than a pair of B-cups.

For "lactation issues" 200mg of B-6 is said to prevent this, but that a very mild deterrent. More so used during a cycle of deca.
But Caber or Prami are PROLACTIN ANTAGONISTS. That is what you will need if you are now breast feeding.

Hope this helps.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
The Letro protocol is as follows
Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Got this via basskiller.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Be forwarned, letro will kill your sex drive very badly and will wreak havoc on your joints. buty honestly, I'd rather be sporting a limp **** than a pair of B-cups.

For "lactation issues" 200mg of B-6 is said to prevent this, but that a very mild deterrent. More so used during a cycle of deca.
But Caber or Prami are PROLACTIN ANTAGONISTS. That is what you will need if you are now breast feeding.

Hope this helps.
This does help. I appreciate it. When I squeezed, I did get a few drops. So I assume caber would be the smarter choice here compared to letro. If this does not work, then go to Letro I assume. Or would you go reverse, start with Letro then go to Caber. I have no lumps, however there was discharge. So I assume there is some tissue build up. I just don't know which to order first? And I have b6 and 2 weeks worth of ARLI Restore.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I found a great price on some Dostinex. Going to run that 2.5mg twice a week. This should stop the lactation and the nipple sensitivity correct? Anything else I need to do/know/order or should I be good to go when I get it. Looks like it may take a few weeks.

Like I mentioned aboved. I have b-6 and 2 weeks left of ARLI Restore I can run until I get it to slow the estro and lactation. This sound ok?

I appologize for all the questions. You live and you learn and this is a GREAT learning experience.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I found a great price on some Dostinex. Going to run that 2.5mg twice a week. This should stop the lactation and the nipple sensitivity correct? Anything else I need to do/know/order or should I be good to go when I get it. Looks like it may take a few weeks.

Like I mentioned aboved. I have b-6 and 2 weeks left of ARLI Restore I can run until I get it to slow the estro and lactation. This sound ok?

I appologize for all the questions. You live and you learn and this is a GREAT learning experience.
Or should I order Letro with this and run together? Or one after the other? I just need some input, I'm ready to order this so I can get this sh!t cleared up!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I gave you all the info I had dude. I've never had gyno issues so its hard for me to speak from experience.

I've never been able to figure out why people squeeze their nipples though when they have gyno :thinking: