Patrick Arnold on 6-bromoandrostenedione concerns (for PCT)

athletor

athletor

Awards
6alpha fluoro testosterone has 1-2 times the anabolic activity of regular testosterone. and 6alpha chloro test has up to 2.8 times the anabolic activity of testosterone. it is expected that 6alpha bromo testosterone (what 6-alpha bromo androstenedione turns into) would be similarly potent as an anabolic hormone. i cannot find data on this compound specifically but i know that in other positions in the steroid, a bromo substitution usually is equivalent to what is seen with a fluoro (both being somewhat weaker than a chloro) the 6beta fluoro and chloro have only about 20-25% anabolic activity of the 6alphas. i am reasonably sure that the 6-bromodione avaialble from china is a mixture of alpha and beta isomers. too expensive to seperate bottom line, there is reason to be concerned about the wisdom of taking a 6-bromo product for PCT. at least one of the isomers likely converts into a potent anabolic steroid. this would make it suppressive enough to render insignificant any HPTA stimulating action acheived

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i think at low dose it should still be a anti-aromatase agent. it should low estrogen.and yes i think it could give you some secondary shut down problems do to androgenic pathway

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I took 200mg a day for 8 weeks, had blood work done and hormones levels looked great, I believe 2 weeks after test was around 650

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I took 200mg a day for 8 weeks, had blood work done and hormones levels looked great, I believe 2 weeks after test was around 650
Did those test values lowered? I'm asking these because I've my test naturaly with no boosters at 757,5.
And what did you felt while on those 200mg of 6-bromo?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-E is a good product?
It depends from person to person since it is ATD. I haven't tried it, but from my experience with Novedex XT (which contains ATD) in 2 days I've droped about 2kg, all in water since I've increased urination and leaned alot, but it also killed my libido and dryed my joints to a point where I couldn't bear it, so after 3 or 4 days I've had to stop it.
It's nice product though if dosed properly, but also a very powerfull one.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when used in high dosages It could be used as a weak anabolic. when used at 50mg each day, that is enough to be used as an a.I.

I prefer 6-bromo over atd.

50mg.