Epistane vs Dermacrine Liqua-vade

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I've ran Epi solo (30mg per day) and Dermacrine topical solution solo and would say with a 30mg Epi dose the results were very similar - good recomp with a 4-5 lbs muscle gained and 2-3lbs of fat loss in a month.

If you are planning to run a 'normal' Epi dose (30mg) then either product (with a clean diet) will produce good results. If you are planning a higher Epi dose then you will probably get better results from Epi.

I would say:

- First PH cycle then go with Dermacrine
- If you are planning to run Epi higher than 30mg then go with Epi
- If you want an 'easy' PH cycle then go with Dermacrine as there is no need for on cycle supps as it isn't methylated.
- If you are over 30 go with Dermacrine as you will definitely feel the DHEA. I ran Dermacrine topical at 38 and my libido was out of control for a lot of the run.
- If you have high blood pressure issues then go with Dermacrine as Epi can increase blood pressure even with cycle supps.

W

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i ran epi 20/30/30/40/40 with 1 andro 300/400/500/500/600. five week cycle 2 times now 15 ibs bolth times (3100 cal a day)

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to put on 10lbs and cut
What is your PH history? If you are looking for that amount of weight gain in 1 month then you may need to stack PHs as wedlund6 mentioned but I wouldn't recommend this if this is your first venture into PHs.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
yea im not trying to stack as this would be my first time