HCG Storage

drei

Awards
Ok I finally received my HCG supply it's in 5000iu Ampules. But if I'm shooting 250iu twice a week how do I store the rest? For instance this week after two injctions there's 4500iu's left. in the ampule. How do I store the open amp?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sterile sealed vial maybe?

ManBeast

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Sterile sealed vial maybe?

ManBeast
Manbeast,
I have a sterile vial and a bottle of bac water.
What dilution level do you recommend.
Should i make my hcg 1000iu/ml ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Make it whatever is convenient for how you are dosing it, I'd say 500iu/ml if you are going to be doing 250 EOD or 500 2x a week.

ManBeast

Toneyfan

Awards
I'm confused as to the "IU" measurement compared to "CC". How do I measure if I were to take, say, 250 IUs per shot? Is there a special needle I should be using to draw the HCG, or will the regular 18G 1.5 needle suffice?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
To store pull it up in sterile syringes and store in the fridge.
As far as dosage is concerned, it's according to how it is supplied i.e.5000iu/ml, 2500iu/ml, or 500iu/ml. If 5000iu is one ml after reconstitution, then 1/2ml is 2500iu and 1/4ml is 1250iu. The easiest way to dose is like Manbeast suggested. If you have 5000iu/ml add an additional 9ml of bacteriostatic water, and the end result is 500iu/ml. I usually pull up 1ml in ten different syringes and put them in the fridge. My understanding is that they will last up to 6weeks in the fridge. Just remember to shake them up a little before using them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
ironyogi Anabolics 2
GreenEarth Anabolics 9
Castor87 Anabolics 4
grngoloco Anabolics 5