How much 1-test and 4AD should I use for my first cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

How much 1-test and 4AD should I use for my first cycle?

1. New Member

How much 1-test and 4AD should I use for my first cycle?

How much 4AD and 1-test should I use for my first cycle taking into account that it's gonna be a 2-weeker?

thank you.

2. Board Supporter

Are you the same neurotic that had that big argument with Chemo and Bobo about 2 week cycles?

2 weeks of 4AD and 1 test isn't going to do much for you. You're better off extending it to at minimum 4 weeks.
  3. New Member

I'm going to take 200mg 1-test and 400mg 4-ad per day for my first cycle, 4wks. Nolva for post.
    •   

4. Senior Member

I would not advise a 2-weeker. The gains from transdermal Phs dont really even begin until the 2nd week. I would go 4-6 weeks.

As for dosages, blown stang has it about right for a 1st cycle.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago
    2 weeks of 4AD and 1 test isn't going to do much for you. You're better off extending it to at minimum 4 weeks.
    Don't like 4-weekers, too much HPTA supression.
    I don't see why 2 weeks of 4AD and 1test isn't going to work, when we all know that 2 weeks of tren and test prop work wonders, I'm not comparing them, of course, but if you take a lot of 1-test so that you get in your blood 1 gr weekly and use 500 mg of transdermal 4AD daily, results should be amazing, the same way you get amazing result with tren and test 2-weekers.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I would not advise a 2-weeker. The gains from transdermal Phs dont really even begin until the 2nd week. I would go 4-6 weeks.
    A transdermal is not cypionate, enanthate or decanoate, which gives you a very slow delivery. You have to use transdermals every 12 hours, which gives you an idea about their quite quick release. So I think it doesn't make sense to state that transdermals don't quick in until 2nd week. Test propionate and trenbolone 2 weekers are great, and I don't think transdermals release is any slower than that of propionante, if anything, it's faster.
  7. Board Supporter

So it is the same Neurotic? lol
  8. New Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by neurotic3
    A transdermal is not cypionate, enanthate or decanoate, which gives you a very slow delivery. You have to use transdermals every 12 hours, which gives you an idea about their quite quick release. So I think it doesn't make sense to state that transdermals don't quick in until 2nd week. Test propionate and trenbolone 2 weekers are great, and I don't think transdermals release is any slower than that of propionante, if anything, it's faster.
    Here's my experience utlizing 10mg of 4-AD powder in T-Gel w/ DMSO added. I was dosing 4ml in the AM and 4ml in the pm. I didn't have any noticable effect as far as strength or weight gain until day eight. I am 6ft. and at the time was weighing 228lbs. I wonder if the fact that it has to convert to Test has any bearing on slower blood level build up?
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drei
    I wonder if the fact that it has to convert to Test has any bearing on slower blood level build up?
    Interesting. However, I remember that once Bobo said something like enzyme saturation was unlikely to occur because conversion happened really fast... so I don't know what to tell you.
  10. Senior Member

We all know there are no long acting esters with transdermal PHs. But honestly, I have never noticed any effect until the middle of the 2nd week. I think that's pretty much the norm. If you respond faster, than you probably can gain in 2 weeks. There's no way to know how you'll respond with this being your 1st cycle. Your HPTA will be just as shut down in 2 weeks as it would from 4, I don't see a beneifit in that.

In my transdermal experiences, I have gained maybe 2-4 lbs by end of week 2. I would then gain another 10lbs in weeks 3-6. So for me, I consider 2 weekers useless. I can't explain why the effects are slow, but they are for most of us.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I think that's pretty much the norm. If you respond faster, than you probably can gain in 2 weeks.
    Perhaps because when you do 2-weekers you have to start from the premise that you have to use higher dosages than you'd normally use. Take into account that many many people have experienced GREAT results with 2-weekers consisting in tren + test prop, why wouldn't you get good results using very high doses of 1-test and 4AD?

Your HPTA will be just as shut down in 2 weeks as it would from 4, I don't see a beneifit in that.
    I don't agree. If you use 2 weeks instedad of 4:

1) It's your hypothalamus that will get inhibited, the pituitary doesn't get inhibited until week 2, ergo the 2 week mark we put on our cycle. This way, post cycle, LH levels rebound much much quicker.

2) With a 2-weeker,testicular atrophy is MINIMAL, so when your LH levels come back to normal your testicles produce physiological levels of testosterone inmediately. This is even more importante than HPTA supression.

In my transdermal experiences, I have gained maybe 2-4 lbs by end of week 2. I would then gain another 10lbs in weeks 3-6. So for me, I consider 2 weekers useless. I can't explain why the effects are slow, but they are for most of us.
    The idea with a 2-weeker is to gain 4-7 lbs, rest 4 weeks, and then do another 2-weeker and so on. On the long run, you end up gaining a lot of poundage. People using test + tren for their two weekers have been following this pattern. I think that the main idea with transdermals is that you use lower dosages. Perhaps we need to mega-dose transdermals in order to get the full benefits out of a 2-weeker.
    People using a STEROID 2-weeker normally do this:
    day 1: FRONT-LOAD 300 mg of test and 100-150 mg of tren
    day 1-11: test prop at 100 mg day
    day 1-12: tren at 50-75 mg day
    (optional) day 1-14: winstrol or d-bol at 50 mg/day

There are a damn lot of androgens there.
    I was thinking that if we used 2.5 grams of 1-test transdermally weekly with Chemo's formula for 40% absortion we would be getting nearly 1 gram of 1-test a week, stacking it with some 4AD, somewhere in the neighbourhood of 500mg/day, we might as well get a lot of androgens into our bloodstream, high enough to be similar to one of those tren + test cycles. Perhaps not as potent, but close.
  12. New Member

you all seem to agree with blown slang's cycle dosages of 1-t and 4-aD.
    would those also be good amounts to start with using 1-AD and 4-AD since 1-AD converts to 1-Test?
    I have seen people on this board that have steadily upped the dosagesduring weeks 1-4, like 200 mg wk 1/300 mg wk 2/ 400mg wk 3/500mg wk 4.
    should I consider a method like this or is this just becuase they didn't see gains on the lower amounts?

This will also be my 1st 4 week cycle!

drei- Great ASS!!
    Last edited by jeep69; 03-27-2004 at 03:43 AM.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jeep69
    I have seen people on this board that have steadily upped the dosagesduring weeks 1-4, like 200 mg wk 1/300 mg wk 2/ 400mg wk 3/500mg wk 4.
    should I consider a method like this or is this just becuase they didn't see gains on the lower amounts?
    Tapering is a waste of time.
  14. New Member

Neurotic...excuse my ignorace on the subject, but in my readings I have never heard of anyone running 'two weekers' of tren/prop and I do not think the results of such a cycle would really add up to much. The dosing you noted above seems around the average usage of ED admin of tren/prop, minus the front load, for 8-10 week cycles and most info I've read state tren's results don't start showing on average until around weeks 3-5. The prop may 'kick in' during the first or second week, but I don't think a 2 week cycle would provide much for results.

That being said, I think that trying to shove a 4 week cycle into two weeks will just not work as effectively. Why not try working it all into a 1 week cycle or maybe a 3 day cycle? At some point the amount of ph's intake to results flips from building muscle to more sides/health risk...more is not always better.

Best of luck to you if two week cycles are your determination, just keep your intake levels within reason and your expectaions in check.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what should i use for my pct?
    By kyleeasdon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 01:18 AM
  2. What should I take for my next cycle?
    By gward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 07:09 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 01:39 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 03:45 AM
  5. how's this for my first cycle?
    By ibanezman08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:11 PM