Time for injecting

Suryoyo

Awards
Hi !!

I have decide to inject AAS now, I have done many PH- cycles before, maybe 10 or 11.

Because I am new to injecting I want to be sure whats best for me.
I thought to do a Test C + Deca kur but then many says If its your first time do only test to see how the body will take It.

So.. I´m thinking to do a cycle like this:

Test C 750mg /W for 12W
Then I dont know if i will go with m1t for 3W in the beggining of the cycle or 3-4W with M-Drol.

Week 15
For PCT I have Tamoxifien 40/40/20/20
and 6-bromo

I am thankfull for all help i can get.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
1-12 Cypionate @ 500mg PW inject 250mg on Mon and again on Fri
PCT 14 days after last inject.

You'll do fine with Test by itself, you don't need to rush into stacking anything or going above 500mg just yet.

Throw Clomiphene in your PCT bro Nolva by itself isn't as effective.

Suryoyo

Awards

You'll do fine with Test by itself, you don't need to rush into stacking anything or going above 500mg just yet.

Sounds good man !!

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established

Agree on everything except one thing-inject tues/fri. there's 168 hours in a week, inject every 84 hours. ie tues 8 am, fri 8 pm. Helps keep bp regulated

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
For your 1st inject, dont worrie about an oral to start it off. Make sure all your research is up to par. Throw some Nolva into your PCT, and have Arimidex in the case of a gyno flare up. you will only need 0.5 mg's to combat a gyno issue. Better safe then sorry bro.

JP.

standoe3

Awards
yeah i agree 500ml a week is good for first time u will feel and see a difference from you previous ph cycles trust its not the same test is way better as far as results bnut dont get it twist you still have to do all the work its a enhancer not a magic pill or injection like every body else says and if you research increase the dose say 750 or 1000ml a week u are going to increase the chance of sides

Suryoyo

Awards
thanx again folks.. another question ??
how about to run an AI like atd or 6-bromo with cycle if in the case of a gyno flare up. Or it´s not effective as arimidex ??
I just wonder because I have many novedex xt and 6-bromo bottles.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
adex/anastrozole is the best AI u can get on cycle for treating water retention and estrogen sides IE gyno. U want adex its really good and effective. .5mg EOD is a perfect doseage for around a 500mg a week shot.

The half life of cypionate is 12 days, u can wait till day 14 if u wish but technicaly by day 12 its done.

If ur running a cycle over 6-8 weks u need to use HCG it wil help u with recovery a lot and make PCT much easier.

If u want to feel the test faster u can frontload, which is 1000mg for week 1, 750 for week 2 and down to the 500mg a week for the rest of your training. If this sounds like too much at once and u wanna not do it thats fine just realize u wont really start seeing the effects of a normal 500mg a week injection until week3 and fully on by week 4. The front loading will have u feeling it by the beginning of week 2.

Suryoyo

Awards
adex/anastrozole is the best AI u can get on cycle for treating water retention and estrogen sides IE gyno. U want adex its really good and effective. .5mg EOD is a perfect doseage for around a 500mg a week shot.

The half life of cypionate is 12 days, u can wait till day 14 if u wish but technicaly by day 12 its done.

If ur running a cycle over 6-8 weks u need to use HCG it wil help u with recovery a lot and make PCT much easier.

If u want to feel the test faster u can frontload, which is 1000mg for week 1, 750 for week 2 and down to the 500mg a week for the rest of your training. If this sounds like too much at once and u wanna not do it thats fine just realize u wont really start seeing the effects of a normal 500mg a week injection until week3 and fully on by week 4. The front loading will have u feeling it by the beginning of week 2.
Allright then..
Good info mate :thumbsup:

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I am not trying to deny anyones knowledge here but. If the half life is 12 days and you say inject every monday and thursday, and assuming you are just doing 250mg each inject. The half life being 12 days would mean 9 days after your thurs inject you still have 125mg of the monday inject active in your system. Then at the half life of the thurs inject being 12 days after your last thurs injection you still have 125mg of the thursday injection active in your system plus 3/4's of your 125mg from what was left of the monday injection at the half life of the thurs injection. So at 12 days you still have 218.75mg of exogenous test left in your system. This means at 14 days you are still starting with quite a bit of your synthetic test in your system. 14 days is where it is started to be safe you could also start at 12 but i would run my pct 2 days longer doing that.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I am not trying to deny anyones knowledge here but. If the half life is 12 days and you say inject every monday and thursday, and assuming you are just doing 250mg each inject. The half life being 12 days would mean 9 days after your thurs inject you still have 125mg of the monday inject active in your system. Then at the half life of the thurs inject being 12 days after your last thurs injection you still have 125mg of the thursday injection active in your system plus 3/4's of your 125mg from what was left of the monday injection at the half life of the thurs injection. So at 12 days you still have 218.75mg of exogenous test left in your system. This means at 14 days you are still starting with quite a bit of your synthetic test in your system. 14 days is where it is started to be safe you could also start at 12 but i would run my pct 2 days longer doing that.
Im dizzy:shocked:

Suryoyo

Awards
I´m taking up this subject again about injecting aas. Everyone says if its the first time you will be fine with just testo cypianote as I wrote before.

But many friends told me to stack it with deca for example, because the testo is not good when it comes to avaibility to keep gains after the cycle. Deca is awsome and very good to keep gains from It.

I want to keep gains, not loose after the cycle. I now you cant keep all the gains, but still, with deca I think It would be better.

Whats your thoughts ??

All help I appreciated

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
my head hurts....(kidding). I'm not going to check you're math here, I'll just assume you're close and probably are right on the money. in regards to your planning of PCT you right, it's kind of hard to determine when to start. there is a solution.....Test-P at the end of your cycle. something like this

test-e or c 1-12 500ew
test-p 100eod or e3d (start this 1-1/2 weeks after last shot of other test run for 2 weeks or whatever)
HCG 250 e4d weeks 3- till PCT starts

the reason for ending with a short ester is it will allow you to start pct 2 days after your last shot.......simplifing everything

Suryoyo

Awards
my head hurts....(kidding). I'm not going to check you're math here, I'll just assume you're close and probably are right on the money. in regards to your planning of PCT you right, it's kind of hard to determine when to start. there is a solution.....Test-P at the end of your cycle. something like this

test-e or c 1-12 500ew
test-p 100eod or e3d (start this 1-1/2 weeks after last shot of other test run for 2 weeks or whatever)
HCG 250 e4d weeks 3- till PCT starts

the reason for ending with a short ester is it will allow you to start pct 2 days after your last shot.......simplifing everything
This sounds good man, but still.. I´m bumping up my subject again about the avaibility to keep better gains with deca for example..

I´m taking up this subject again about injecting aas. Everyone says if its the first time you will be fine with just testo cypianote as I wrote before.

But many friends told me to stack it with deca for example, because the testo is not good when it comes to avaibility to keep gains after the cycle. Deca is awsome and very good to keep gains from It.

I want to keep gains, not loose after the cycle. I now you cant keep all the gains, but still, with deca I think It would be better.

Whats your thoughts ??

All help I appreciated

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you have no idea what test does to you....find that out first thing on you're next cycle you can add deca. will you get better gains....sure but at what risk? this life is a marathon not a race, the ones who treat it as a race....usually win the race before the rest of us. you have time on your side brother......use it.

Suryoyo

Awards
you have no idea what test does to you....find that out first thing on you're next cycle you can add deca. will you get better gains....sure but at what risk? this life is a marathon not a race, the ones who treat it as a race....usually win the race before the rest of us. you have time on your side brother......use it.
I understand you, bur still, I want to keep so much gains I can.
I saw this in a website to, cant remember where, It says the testo is not really good to keep gains from as deca for example.

Ability To Keep Gains (1-10)

Testo cypianote was 3 of 10
Deca Durabolin was 8 of 10
Anadrol was 1 of 10
Anavar was 9 of 10

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I saw this in a website to, cant remember where, It says the testo is not really good to keep gains from as deca for example.

Anadrol was 1 of 10
Anavar was 9 of 10
Dude if you eat like a horse during pct and after, and continue to workout religiously along with having the proper diet, you will keep gains. Sure some of it is water weight, but you will see a vast improvement from where you started; after your PCT. I've done a Test only cycle and was happy as hell with the results during and after.

Just make sure you do a proper PCT and keep a good strict diet.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established

Anadrol was 1 of 10
Anavar was 9 of 10
Deca is rated to keep gains more than twice as good as test? How? Deca gains are mostly water-weight.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established

Anadrol was 1 of 10
Anavar was 9 of 10

This is not accurate test is rated way too low and if anyone is using anavar its for a cut so how well the "gains" actually are is more of a product of high cardio and diet, which generally changes somewhat after the cutting period has ended.

If u run HCG and Do a thorough PCT with test i garunttee u will keep the majority of it. When i finished my last test cycle i lost 2lbs total (and it was all water weight).

Suryoyo

Awards
This is not accurate test is rated way too low and if anyone is using anavar its for a cut so how well the "gains" actually are is more of a product of high cardio and diet, which generally changes somewhat after the cutting period has ended.

If u run HCG and Do a thorough PCT with test i garunttee u will keep the majority of it. When i finished my last test cycle i lost 2lbs total (and it was all water weight).
Here is the website.. http://www.steroidworld.com/steroid-articles/steroid-ratings.html

As you can se, testo is not that good to keep gains of. Then if this site is just bull**** I dont know, but they have the facts anyway.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Here is the website.. http://www.steroidworld.com/steroid-articles/steroid-ratings.html

As you can se, testo is not that good to keep gains of. Then if this site is just bull**** I dont know, but they have the facts anyway.

I am telling you from personal experience test is great. I dont know who runs that website or if they even use steroids its very easy to cut and paste from other places and seem like you know what you are talking about. Also what PCT did he use and did he use HCG? Did he use an AI while on cycle, how much did he bloat? theres a lot of missing info to make a blank statement like that. Ya if u have a ****ty diet and u eat a ton of sodium and bulk/bloat up 30lbs on cycle but then lose all that water weight coming off then ya i could see how someone might think they are losing gains. But test gains are probably the easiest gains to keep, due to the fact of how long you are on. And anadrol is used for a kickstart to a test or some other cycle it is almost never used alone and it does work way better than a 1, if you know what you are doing.

Suryoyo

Awards
I am telling you from personal experience test is great. I dont know who runs that website or if they even use steroids its very easy to cut and paste from other places and seem like you know what you are talking about. Also what PCT did he use and did he use HCG? Did he use an AI while on cycle, how much did he bloat? theres a lot of missing info to make a blank statement like that. Ya if u have a ****ty diet and u eat a ton of sodium and bulk/bloat up 30lbs on cycle but then lose all that water weight coming off then ya i could see how someone might think they are losing gains. But test gains are probably the easiest gains to keep, due to the fact of how long you are on. And anadrol is used for a kickstart to a test or some other cycle it is almost never used alone and it does work way better than a 1, if you know what you are doing.
You got a point man.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established

This is the text underneath the heading of "steroids rating chart":

The chart ranks steroids in different categories from 1 - 10. 1 being the lowest/weakest, and 10 being the highest/strongest. The rankings below were decided upon by one person's opinions, it was not created by professional research.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Deca is rated to keep gains more than twice as good as test? How? Deca gains are mostly water-weight.
Nah dude, deca has little to no water retention..

And to the thread owner, with everything in place you should not lose very much if any "gains" from a test only cycle; if you lose some weight, it is water.. If what you were saying were the case, I would say **** test...

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Deca is what is called a "wet" compound, it causes water retention, Deca also stores water in connective tissue, thus alleviating joint pain.

Winny does not. It hurts my elbows and $hit. The end.

rothyman

Awards

This website is a load of crap.

Just like the guys who say they can feel anavar 'shredding' the fat off them. Anavar doesn't 'shred fat'. It's not a weight loss drug.

The staying power of a steroid depends on the user and how he uses it.

Oh and this guy gives test suspension a 1 for keeping gains? Tell me what is so different in keeping gains of test susp vs any other test? I kept mine fine.