M Drol / Tren 6 Weeks Pct

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
This is going to be my 5th cycle im 23 and i was planning on stacking mdrol with tren ive used mdrol before and had great results with it kept most of what i gained(used Nolva for Pct) didnt have any bad side effects .
Im going to run mdrol again stacking it with Black Dragons TrenV-700 it dosed at 35 mg 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione which i dont have any prior expierence with but ive heard alot about it.Any input on how well it works would be nice,I Plan running the cycle like this

TREN 105 105 105 105 105 105
MDROL 0 0 20 20 30 30
Cycle Support throughout cycle
Does any one know a fool proof Pct and other support supplements for the prolactin releated Gyno from the Tren which i know Nolva wont do anything for.
Any other Suggestions or info i would realy appreciate it.

Rommel65

Awards
I ran the exact same and used tamoxofine and clomid for 5 weeks. Tamox at 20mg-ED and clomid at 75mg-ED. It's a great cycle, but it has some drawbacks. First it is super harsh and the sides suck. The pumps are constant and painfull. Sleep never happens, you will need something for this, not OTC crap. To be safe, try 10mgs of Ambien. Your doc will write for you, and the generic is almost free. Drink water consantly, I had cramps all the time. I would even get them in my face while eating. Sex drive is gone and your nuts disappear. I get my bloodwork back this week and it should be a good indicator of how PCT was. Felt like PCT went great.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Stay away from Nolva during the cycle while on 19nor's. For prolactin based sides you can look into Dostinex, Bromo, Cabaser, or Pramipexole. All great prolactin drugs although people will tell you some are better then others.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
So how does this look for PCT
NOLVA 20 20 20 20 20
CLOMID 75 75 75 75 75
Vitex throughout cycle for prolactin i heard its supposed to work realy well
Anyone else have any thoughts suggestions On PCT
And BTW I could if i wanted to start a real injectable cycle of Test E & EQ but im sort of hesitant about pinning and all that

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Honestly bro 4 weeks would be enough. And pinning isn't as bad as it may seem.

Rommel65

Awards
No, you're all good with that. Same as mine, physically I felt great during and after PCT. I'm guessing the liquids I got were good, if you got the real stuff...thats even better. Yeah, 4 weeks is good....but hey 5 weeks of PCT is not going to hurt you. Also, I had no prolactin issues and I even bumped up my stack a little heavier than yours because of my size. Serious about the sleep thing though. If you are not sleeping, you will not grow. Before I got something, I would be awake for like 3 days at a time. I was a zombie. Maybe the stack willl effect you different though. Good luck, I'd like to stay posted on how it goes for you.