m1,4ad with p-plex

Oleh

Awards
has anyone stacked or bridged m1,4ad with p-plex ? searched, but didnt find a conclusive answer.

this will be my first cycle in almost a year. stats are 5'5 224lb

both are CEL products

as far as the bridge would go

Week 1: P-Plex 15 mg for 3 days, then 30 mg thereafter
Week 2: P-Plex 30 mg
Week 3: P-Plex 30 mg; M1,4ADD 60 mg
Week 4: P-Plex 30 mg; M1,4ADD 90 mg
Week 5: M1,4ADD 90 mg
Week 6: M1,4ADD 90 mg

or just run 30mg pplex and 60mg m1 then bump to 90mg after two weeks

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
I just finished running a superdrol/tren/m14ad bridged to phera/tren/m14ad cycle. M14ad (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione) is an offshoot of dianabol and converts to that in the liver but only at a 16% rate. Because of this the doses have to be way high, and with doses this high, I hesitate to think what it does to the liver! To tell you the truth i didnt notice any difference in this stack compared to when i just ran it without m14ad so in my opinion it is a waste of money unless you get what I got which was tren and m14ad together for the same price as what just regular tren would cost. It was in a 30mg tren to 150mg m14ad dose. Heres what I did, with a solid serm based pct and liver support for 4 weeks following:

Superdrol: 010/020/030/040/000/000/000
Pheraplex: 000/000/000/010/030/040/050
Tren: 030/060/090/120/120/120/120
M14ad: 150/300/450/600/600/600/600

This was a pretty decent stack, but for the money i spent on this i could have got dbol or something. For some reason I dont respond to orals very well as shown from my high doses, so i wouldnt recommend going this high unless you have done some cycles before.

So, unless you find it cheap, I wouldnt waste my time with it. You are better off bridging to epistane or hdrol or something, or doing what I did and bridge from superdrol to phera to help hold onto the superdrol gains. I would also recommend throwing in tren if you can still find it, since it is not a 17a-methyl. you can stack it with them and not worry about crazy liver damage, plus it just adds to your gains from the stack!

Oleh

Awards
^ thanks. how wet are the gains w/ phera n m1 ? yeah, i probably wont dose that high, because ive never run m1...guess ill just run it solo and run a superdrol bridge to epi afterwards

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
I havnt seen a difference between wet and dry compounds from what I have ran so far so i'm probably not the best person to answer that but from all the threads on this board about it, it is fairly wet. But i think you could get away running it in a cut cycle or a mass cycle and be ok.

Yeah i guess if you already have the m1 you could, from what i have read though, it really is almost unnoticable in terms of size gain compared to just not running it, so all the times i have seen it, it has been part of a larger stack just added to get that last little bit of growth. but you never know until you try! it takes me 40mg of superdrol to even feel it whereas a lot of guys here take 20 and get sides like crazy so everybody is different!

Jshepherd23

Jshepherd23

Awards
I just finished running a superdrol/tren/m14ad bridged to phera/tren/m14ad cycle. M14ad (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione) is an offshoot of dianabol and converts to that in the liver but only at a 16% rate.

Did you run M1,4add (17 a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol) or regular 1,4ad (bold,EQ-plex,MMA-3 Xtreme) which is what you said (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione)?

Im about to stack tren xtreme & p-plex or m-drol & bold and was curious how bold ran with superdrol.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
I just finished running a superdrol/tren/m14ad bridged to phera/tren/m14ad cycle. M14ad (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione) is an offshoot of dianabol and converts to that in the liver but only at a 16% rate.

Did you run M1,4add (17 a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol) or regular 1,4ad (bold,EQ-plex,MMA-3 Xtreme) which is what you said (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione)?

Im about to stack tren xtreme & p-plex or m-drol & bold and was curious how bold ran with superdrol.
i dont have the bottle anymore, but i copied the chemical name off the back of the bottle to post it on here so whatever i wrote is what i took i'm pretty sure. my stack was pretty decent. i have to take high doses of PH's to even notice anything so i'm probably not the best person to ask ha but it was a pretty good stack. i'm running test-e kicked with anadrol and i am actually noticing that haha. ive been on for probably 6-7 weeks and ive put on 10-12 lbs but my strength has gon WAY up