m5aa

slewdem

Awards
60-80mgs(pre workout) is where it is at..

anything smaller and this compound sucks.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
That is entirely too much to take. Most people do well with 20mg, and extremely well w/40. Why would you want to introduce that much of this into your body? Not a good idea, me thinks.

tommy36p

Awards
I have been on M-5AA for almost 2 weeks now (on Saturday it's 2 weeks). I currently take 20mg pre-work out. It gets me pretty pysched to lift, however it only lasts for a short period of time. I am thinking to maybe take it to 30mg to see how that works. Any ideas? 20mg isn't bad, but I could be a little more pumped up after taking it.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about taking 10 mg's in the morning and 10 mg's in the afternooon? One of them being pre=workout of course.

RRAdam

Awards
I'm not sure...I saw an advantage of taking 20 mg preworkout, but I concur with tommy in that it only lasts for a short period of time.

I would rather take 20mgs preworkout than take 10mgs preworkout and 10mgs later.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, there's no point to splitting the dose unless you're working out twice a day. I took 20mg preworkout for about 3 weeks and it went great. As long as you're good for the workout, that's basically what it was designed for. If it's not lasting the entire workout, maybe bump it up a little and give it a whirl.
No use being pumped up all day, if you want that, try meth, I hear it works wonders. :D

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Agreed, there's no point to splitting the dose unless you're working out twice a day. I took 20mg preworkout for about 3 weeks and it went great. As long as you're good for the workout, that's basically what it was designed for. If it's not lasting the entire workout, maybe bump it up a little and give it a whirl.
No use being pumped up all day, if you want that, try meth, I hear it works wonders. :D
beelzebub, what sort of pct did you use after m5aa? would 6oxo be sufficient or should i grab some nolva? Just wondering because I have about half a bottle of 6oxo left.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I have been on M-5AA for almost 2 weeks now (on Saturday it's 2 weeks). I currently take 20mg pre-work out. It gets me pretty pysched to lift, however it only lasts for a short period of time. I am thinking to maybe take it to 30mg to see how that works. Any ideas? 20mg isn't bad, but I could be a little more pumped up after taking it.
I used 30 mgs pre-workout for about 3 weeks and it worked very well. I agree with you on the fact that it seems pretty short lived, but I wouldn't go any higher than that. I noticed an increase in my blood pressure when I went from 20 to 30 mg.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Honestly, I tend to agree with Slewdem. I liked it at 55-60mg ED and more would of even been better. BUT i dont think its wise to recommended that as a 'good' dosage for most people. Always start low and move up if gains arent coming.... I would reccomened 30mg ED for most people.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
This was the preworkout compound for competeing east germans during the olympics. So it having a short half life dosent surprise me, they didnt need to compete all day. If I were using it alone and not so much as just a preworkout post i would split it, other wise, preworkout is the way to go.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Is there any way that you could get a gram of this **** to dissolve in olive oil? The reason that I am asking this is because I only have about 45ml of PEG400 left and need to make a new batch. I was wondering if maybe I could go 45 ml of PEG400 and 54ml of olive oil. My first batch really didn't dissolve all that well in straight PEG400 so I was thinking this might not hurt to try. That would sure as hell beat ordering another bottle and waiting a week or more just for an extra 54ml.
What do ya think?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
beelzebub, what sort of pct did you use after m5aa? would 6oxo be sufficient or should i grab some nolva? Just wondering because I have about half a bottle of 6oxo left.
I actually used both just to be safe. The M5AA cycle I had was pretty long. I did a M1T and 4AD cycle for 2 weeks, then M5AA for 25 days. For PCT, it was 3 weeks at 40/20/20 of nolva and 300mg of 6oxo ed. Didn't lose a bit. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3