Nolva: Oral Liquid or Oral Pills
- 03-25-2004, 05:06 PM
- 03-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Niether. If your solution is dosed corectly.
- 03-25-2004, 07:11 PM
- 5'9" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Like he said....either one is fine as long as the amount taken is correct.
03-25-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm hijacking a bit, so be warned.
I'm curious, I believe there is may be some legalities to contend with, though I'm not certain. . . If I'm out of line here, just let me know.
Is it at all possible to get nolva/tamoxifan citrate powder for your own solutions?
03-25-2004, 07:42 PM
yes but you would have to find a source that carries it and then go from there..
Similar Forum Threads
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2005, 04:59 PM
- By theBuck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-10-2005, 09:46 AM
- By DCWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-17-2005, 07:40 PM
- By FishBonz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-25-2003, 11:24 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2003, 11:49 AM