Cutting back Letro and my nipples are starting to hurt again. Should I start nolva?
- 12-26-2009, 04:26 PM
- 12-26-2009, 04:27 PM
what is ur current letro dose? and what AAS are u running?
- 12-26-2009, 04:31 PM
I was using letro to reduce gyno. Today was going to be my last day of letro at .50mg's I was going to start nolva tomorrow.
12-26-2009, 04:35 PM
so were u able to reduce the lump size?...but sensitivity is still there?
start then nolva tomorrow as planned, it will help with sensitivity
12-26-2009, 04:41 PM
It got smaller but there still there.
I will start the nolva tomorrow then. I was thinking of running a cycle of epi after a few days of the nolva.
12-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Is the epi thing a bad idea or will I be ok with nolva and letro on hand if theres a flare up.
12-26-2009, 04:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hHhcolt49 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:20 PM
- By henryhavoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:00 PM
- By jagg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-12-2006, 02:56 AM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2005, 07:30 PM
- By LHDan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:51 AM