Trouble with the boys...

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

Trouble with the boys...

I've gotta ask this here before I suck it up and go to the doc and see what the hell is exactly wrong, but lately, pretty much since my use of anabolics (including pro-hormones) my boys hardly droop at all anymore. Back in the day I used to have too much slack, now I have none. I know this is common while on, but I've been completely off for two months and did proper PCT (clomid and nolvadex both, no HCG), and even extended it because I had more post cycle meds than needed for the normal period. I have no clue what the hell is wrong, my nuts have come back to size but the ol applebag just ain't right. I am considering buying some HCG to see what that will do, I'm really clueless here. A weird situation indeed, but if you have any insight feel free to share it..

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.04%

Ya mean they just don't hang right? Hmmmm. That's different. I haven't heard of that before.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Did you do bloodwork yet?
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

Nah I haven't done any blood work, last time I asked about it my doctor said he wouldn't authorize it because first of all he didn't think it was necessary based on the fact that he concluded my test levels must be fine since my facial hair is still growing in, and secondly because insurance wouldn't cover it.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just pay out of your own pocket. I think it shouldn't be too expensive the last time I checked if its just for test levels.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.84%

A nice run through the desert should get them heated up enough to hang to your knees.
    Keep in mind that everyone is different. Just because youve finished your PCT doesnt mean your out of the woods yet. Your body still may be going through changes associated with the previous hormone imbalance. Its not uncommon to hear about someone taking 6 months to fully, and I mean FULLY, recover after a cycle. With all the new compounds on the market today and not enough real research into them, there is definitly a lack of knowledge towards the proper protocol needed for recovery. We are all still test dummies for the future users of this great planet. Id say give it some more time. If your test levels are back to normal then your are probably safe from any hazardous consequences of "tight nuts".
    Also just to mention. Your nutsake adjust with body temp. If its cold and your body is cold they will be tight. If its hot then they will be loose. This is your bodies way of regulating the temp in your testicles. The sperm the resides in your boys are extremly fragile. A slight devation in temp can cause many problems for sperm. They can either die or be produced with mutations that limit there success rate of reaching the egg. And if they are mutated your run a risk of having problems with the offspring they can produce.
    I guess college isnt really a waste of money after all. I knew A & P classes would come in handy some day.

db
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

its all about HCG..

please read SWALE's docs...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Good explination DB, it is still winter in places (I'm jelous). Get the test levels check. If the Doc in unwilling to work with you... time to find a new one! Don't know about you but I already got a di_k, don't want a Doc that's one to. After AAS, HCG should be a must.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

Quote Originally Posted by azgymrat
    Good explination DB, it is still winter in places (I'm jelous). Get the test levels check. If the Doc in unwilling to work with you... time to find a new one! Don't know about you but I already got a di_k, don't want a Doc that's one to. After AAS, HCG should be a must.
    provioron too... plenty of misconceptions about this.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

DB, you've hit my problem right on the head - let me explain. I can be sweating my ass off, with my shorts literally wet from the sweat, feeling like I'm running through the Savana, but my nuts prefer to act like I they're stuck in an igloo somewhere in Alaska. That's what's so odd. Things used to be fine, before PH/AAS, but now..well..****. I've had enough of this particular side effect to keep me from ever using them again.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You might try some trib, herbal yohimbe or even maca if you can't get HCG. These herbs tend to make me hang a little heavier if ya know what I mean.

Sounds like you're having a difficult recovery which I think is starting become common with these methyls. I wouldn't panic yet.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.84%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Sounds like you're having a difficult recovery which I think is starting become common with these methyls. I wouldn't panic yet.
    BINGO!!! I didnt want to come full out and say it but from following peoples cycles on boards it definitly looks that way.

You can always just give them bad boyz a serious tug and hope to stretch'em like a tight shirt.

db
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by db682
    BINGO!!! I didnt want to come full out and say it but from following peoples cycles on boards it definitly looks that way.

You can always just give them bad boyz a serious tug and hope to stretch'em like a tight shirt.

db
    LOL, yeah tie 'em to a pick-up truck and and say when...

Bro, go on HCG and then start nolva/clomid again. I had the same problem before but only waited it out and they finally came to. I wouldn't try and run any cycles until they're back up and running again...good luck...
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah the Methyls are taking thier toll, libido issues (mine's still a little low) and a bunch of gyno cases popping up even after PCT with Nolva..scarey stuff. Think I'll be stockpiling mostly non-methyls...
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.04%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    ...Think I'll be stockpiling mostly non-methyls...
    A-men. I'm starting to think being very patient about gains pays off big in the long run.

-2z-
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    A-men. I'm starting to think being very patient about gains pays off big in the long run.

-2z-
    Yeah.. time for less sets, weaker pumps, and triple grocery bills. But hey, "you'll always have your base!" and your "droop"
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by -2z-

-2z-
    Easy come, easy go.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.04%

I'm just sayin' I'll probably put off using methyls for a while.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 01:59 AM
  2. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:10 PM
  3. Anyone else having trouble with the Diet Tracker?
    By tmilam in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 10:02 PM
  4. Havin trouble with the ladies? Here's some guides
    By pogue in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 06:28 PM
  5. Cooking with the George Foreman Grill
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 11:52 PM