M-istake Drol

  1. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    5%

    M-istake Drol


    I have an enormous ban stash which includes 11 bottles of M drol.
    for almost 3 weeks i have tapped into 3 different bottles and dosed at "20 mgs" for about 6 days each and nothing significant has happened yet.

    ive heard a little about there being some bad batches around but i figured it was mostly just bull but now it seems like mine is all bunk junk.

    i have a few different bactches- 6 of them are the 52897 exp. jun 2012
    and 3 are 52707 may 2012, i dont feel like digging out the remaining 2 right now to look. so some say that they have run the 52897 and it works, while a few claimed it did nothing.

    now i have a few cycles under my belt and when i take anything i always get the same exact sting feeling in the same place in my left shin, so i know when the stuff is working. it begins usually about 4 days after i start taking the stuff and the gains start all the way until the end. a couple days ago it came a little bit but it is gone now.

    what i think is that the m drol i have is really "spotty" like a few caps are good and the rest are bunk. anyone share a similar experience?


    --- I want to know what batches you guys have run with success and i also want to hear from anyone who has used the stuff and did not get the expected results.

  2. New Member
    HawaiianPride's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    182
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    16.97%

    Personally I've heard that same issues you are having. But that was back when I was big into the use of Pro Hormones. But these days the batches that are flowing around are just not trust worthy anymore, especially since the ban.

    If I were you, I'd either sell them, or throw them out. There is absolutely no point in ingesting something into your body that isn't legit.
  3. Advanced Member
    Ju1cedUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    13179
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.62%

    take a bottle and run it... see what happens, then if that doesnt work, go onto the next batch.

    do full cycles.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    When I did my m-drol cycle, I noticed some of the pills would work right away noticeably, and some pills would seem to do nothing. I also noticed, some caps weren't all the way full and some were; that might have something to do with less effective capsuled IMO...
  5. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    5%

    today is going to be day 1 of fast action S drol. ive had 30 tabs hangin around for quite a while. i was almost saving it for a special occasion because it has became a bit rare. hah i still have 2 sealed botttles of trenadrol, those are the prized pieces of my collection and i dont plan on opening them for a couple years.


    so last night i ordered 4 of the hardcore formulations S roid. hopefully that will be legit.
  6. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    5%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    When I did my m-drol cycle, I noticed some of the pills would work right away noticeably, and some pills would seem to do nothing. I also noticed, some caps weren't all the way full and some were; that might have something to do with less effective capsuled IMO...
    do you still have the bottle? what was the batch# ?


    thanks
  7. Senior Member
    bezoe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    1228
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMeat View Post

    what i think is that the m drol i have is really "spotty" like a few caps are good and the rest are bunk. anyone share a similar experience?
    yep... just now noticing that with batch #52897. This is my 13th day on
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  8. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    My batch number is 59388 oct2012 I believe, it is a little worn off...
    Still enough m-drol for 1 more cycle...
  9. New Member
    BigJoshStud's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMeat View Post
    now i have a few cycles under my belt and when i take anything i always get the same exact sting feeling in the same place in my left shin, so i know when the stuff is working. it begins usually about 4 days after i start taking the stuff and the gains start all the way until the end. a couple days ago it came a little bit but it is gone now.
    .
    Hold on.....
    Let me get this straight...
    You determine whether or not a cycle is working based on whether or not you get a sting feeling in your left shin? Really?
    That sounds pretty accurate to me....
    I have a novel idea for you, try determining whether or not it is working based on things such as muscle gains, weight gains, strength gains, bf%....
  10. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haha, like me, I know if something is working right away when I try to run and calf pumps and shin splints hit me out of nowhere...
  11. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    5%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Haha, like me, I know if something is working right away when I try to run and calf pumps and shin splints hit me out of nowhere...

    exactly.
    i get them like day 2, before any noticable changes start i can already tell that the stuff is doing something. then the taurine is mandatory and its still never 100 percent gone, but ive come to welcome that feeling.

    lets see what happens in the next couple days on this s drol at 20 mgs.. i think something magic is about to happen.


    hey Bigjosh, youre right. that is a novel idea, however i felt that it was far too obvious and apparent to even mention. if you missed that part then i have 11 bottles of m-drol i would like to sell you.
  12. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cedUp View Post
    take a bottle and run it... see what happens, then if that doesnt work, go onto the next batch.

    do full cycles.


    that advice is the epitime of retardedness.

    Lets just hope the OP has the intelligence not to follow it.
  13. Advanced Member
    Ju1cedUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    13179
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post


    that advice is the epitime of retardedness.

    Lets just hope the OP has the intelligence not to follow it.
    .... i was saying that he should take a batch and run it fully.. that means a full pct and wait time... instead of picking random batches and having some be bulk and some not.. that surely is F*CKING with your hormones a bit isn't it??
  14. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cedUp View Post
    .... i was saying that he should take a batch and run it fully.. that means a full pct and wait time... instead of picking random batches and having some be bulk and some not.. that surely is F*CKING with your hormones a bit isn't it??
    I see your point, however who knows what the hell is in it? Cut losses, ditch the lot. Too much as stake here.
  15. Advanced Member
    Ju1cedUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    13179
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I see your point, however who knows what the hell is in it? Cut losses, ditch the lot. Too much as stake here.
    true true.. my damn batch better be legit.. can't tell yet.. atleast let it just be underdosed CEL!!!
  16. New Member
    BigJoshStud's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMeat View Post
    exactly.
    i get them like day 2, before any noticable changes start i can already tell that the stuff is doing something. then the taurine is mandatory and its still never 100 percent gone, but ive come to welcome that feeling.

    lets see what happens in the next couple days on this s drol at 20 mgs.. i think something magic is about to happen.


    hey Bigjosh, youre right. that is a novel idea, however i felt that it was far too obvious and apparent to even mention. if you missed that part then i have 11 bottles of m-drol i would like to sell you.
    I'll tell you what, I'll buy 1 bottle from you and if my elbow twings I'll buy the other 10 from you...
  17. New Member
    cmc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    17.31%

    Great...just what I like to see about more bunk batches. F-uck CEL and their bull****. Ive seen enough "bad batch" complaints to know I will not be one of their customers. Who's behind the mess of CEL that needs their ass kicked? They all get tested my ass. Yea...I'm fu-cking pissed.
  18. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    5%

    well im pretty dissapointed about the m drol, il probably crack a couple of the oldest bottles when i do my next cycle to see if anything happens. the rest of them will remain sealed.....

    i really think that it would be no prolem to produce a certificate of analysis that checks out okay while putting out a product that is not whats on the COA.

    you have a bag of superdrol powder that you send to the lab every time, and you have another bag full of mystery powder that you send to be encapsulated. thats all.

    another thing, just to be clear: i get the calf pumps as a side effect from taking anything. and they occur within just a couple days before the primary effect (gains) sets in. so i am able to tell early when the stuff starts working. does that make sense now?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 03:33 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM
  3. Competitive Edge Labs Supplement M-Drol/H-Drol
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in