M-istake Drol

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
I have an enormous ban stash which includes 11 bottles of M drol.
for almost 3 weeks i have tapped into 3 different bottles and dosed at "20 mgs" for about 6 days each and nothing significant has happened yet.

ive heard a little about there being some bad batches around but i figured it was mostly just bull but now it seems like mine is all bunk junk.

i have a few different bactches- 6 of them are the 52897 exp. jun 2012
and 3 are 52707 may 2012, i dont feel like digging out the remaining 2 right now to look. so some say that they have run the 52897 and it works, while a few claimed it did nothing.

now i have a few cycles under my belt and when i take anything i always get the same exact sting feeling in the same place in my left shin, so i know when the stuff is working. it begins usually about 4 days after i start taking the stuff and the gains start all the way until the end. a couple days ago it came a little bit but it is gone now.

what i think is that the m drol i have is really "spotty" like a few caps are good and the rest are bunk. anyone share a similar experience?

--- I want to know what batches you guys have run with success and i also want to hear from anyone who has used the stuff and did not get the expected results.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Personally I've heard that same issues you are having. But that was back when I was big into the use of Pro Hormones. But these days the batches that are flowing around are just not trust worthy anymore, especially since the ban.

If I were you, I'd either sell them, or throw them out. There is absolutely no point in ingesting something into your body that isn't legit.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
take a bottle and run it... see what happens, then if that doesnt work, go onto the next batch.

do full cycles.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I did my m-drol cycle, I noticed some of the pills would work right away noticeably, and some pills would seem to do nothing. I also noticed, some caps weren't all the way full and some were; that might have something to do with less effective capsuled IMO...

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
today is going to be day 1 of fast action S drol. ive had 30 tabs hangin around for quite a while. i was almost saving it for a special occasion because it has became a bit rare. hah i still have 2 sealed botttles of trenadrol, those are the prized pieces of my collection and i dont plan on opening them for a couple years.

so last night i ordered 4 of the hardcore formulations S roid. hopefully that will be legit.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
When I did my m-drol cycle, I noticed some of the pills would work right away noticeably, and some pills would seem to do nothing. I also noticed, some caps weren't all the way full and some were; that might have something to do with less effective capsuled IMO...
do you still have the bottle? what was the batch# ?

thanks

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
what i think is that the m drol i have is really "spotty" like a few caps are good and the rest are bunk. anyone share a similar experience?
yep... just now noticing that with batch #52897. This is my 13th day on

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My batch number is 59388 oct2012 I believe, it is a little worn off...
Still enough m-drol for 1 more cycle...

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
now i have a few cycles under my belt and when i take anything i always get the same exact sting feeling in the same place in my left shin, so i know when the stuff is working. it begins usually about 4 days after i start taking the stuff and the gains start all the way until the end. a couple days ago it came a little bit but it is gone now.
Hold on.....
Let me get this straight...
You determine whether or not a cycle is working based on whether or not you get a sting feeling in your left shin? Really? :shocked:
That sounds pretty accurate to me....
I have a novel idea for you, try determining whether or not it is working based on things such as muscle gains, weight gains, strength gains, bf%....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, like me, I know if something is working right away when I try to run and calf pumps and shin splints hit me out of nowhere...

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Haha, like me, I know if something is working right away when I try to run and calf pumps and shin splints hit me out of nowhere...

exactly.
i get them like day 2, before any noticable changes start i can already tell that the stuff is doing something. then the taurine is mandatory and its still never 100 percent gone, but ive come to welcome that feeling.

lets see what happens in the next couple days on this s drol at 20 mgs.. i think something magic is about to happen.

hey Bigjosh, youre right. that is a novel idea, however i felt that it was far too obvious and apparent to even mention. if you missed that part then i have 11 bottles of m-drol i would like to sell you.:bryce:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
take a bottle and run it... see what happens, then if that doesnt work, go onto the next batch.

do full cycles.
:bryce:

that advice is the epitime of retardedness.

Lets just hope the OP has the intelligence not to follow it.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
:bryce:

that advice is the epitime of retardedness.

Lets just hope the OP has the intelligence not to follow it.
.... i was saying that he should take a batch and run it fully.. that means a full pct and wait time... instead of picking random batches and having some be bulk and some not.. that surely is F*CKING with your hormones a bit isn't it??

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... i was saying that he should take a batch and run it fully.. that means a full pct and wait time... instead of picking random batches and having some be bulk and some not.. that surely is F*CKING with your hormones a bit isn't it??
I see your point, however who knows what the hell is in it? Cut losses, ditch the lot. Too much as stake here.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I see your point, however who knows what the hell is in it? Cut losses, ditch the lot. Too much as stake here.
true true.. my damn batch better be legit.. can't tell yet.. atleast let it just be underdosed CEL!!!

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
exactly.
i get them like day 2, before any noticable changes start i can already tell that the stuff is doing something. then the taurine is mandatory and its still never 100 percent gone, but ive come to welcome that feeling.

lets see what happens in the next couple days on this s drol at 20 mgs.. i think something magic is about to happen.

hey Bigjosh, youre right. that is a novel idea, however i felt that it was far too obvious and apparent to even mention. if you missed that part then i have 11 bottles of m-drol i would like to sell you.:bryce:
I'll tell you what, I'll buy 1 bottle from you and if my elbow twings I'll buy the other 10 from you...

cmc

cmc

Awards
Great...just what I like to see about more bunk batches. F-uck CEL and their bull****. Ive seen enough "bad batch" complaints to know I will not be one of their customers. Who's behind the mess of CEL that needs their ass kicked? They all get tested my ass. Yea...I'm fu-cking pissed.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
well im pretty dissapointed about the m drol, il probably crack a couple of the oldest bottles when i do my next cycle to see if anything happens. the rest of them will remain sealed.....

i really think that it would be no prolem to produce a certificate of analysis that checks out okay while putting out a product that is not whats on the COA.

you have a bag of superdrol powder that you send to the lab every time, and you have another bag full of mystery powder that you send to be encapsulated. thats all.

another thing, just to be clear: i get the calf pumps as a side effect from taking anything. and they occur within just a couple days before the primary effect (gains) sets in. so i am able to tell early when the stuff starts working. does that make sense now?