Someone HELP

livefast22

Awards
I'm interested in taking H-Drol or X-Tren but I'm new to all of this. I have been working out for over a year and have had less than ideal results. Can somebody please help me set everything up?

do I take h-drol or x-tren with a cycle assist? If so what one?
and whats a good PCT?

thanks for your help

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you just started lifting for a year, you are not close to where you should be. You shouldnt even consider running a cycle. If you havent gained, you probablly do not eat enough, or your training is off... What is your height and weight? What have you gained in a year of lifting. To put it into perspective, when I actually learned how to lift properly and eat enough, I gained about 50lbs of muscle, not fat, in a year and a half to 2 years of proper training and eating habits. I used to weigh about 115 a few years ago, now im about 175.... Would be about 185 or greater, but I got the swine flu a few months ago and had dysentery a year ago... Coupled with a lot of military training, little food, lack of sleep and high stress, I think im doing pretty good....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in taking H-Drol or X-Tren but I'm new to all of this. I have been working out for over a year and have had less than ideal results. Can somebody please help me set everything up?

and whats a good PCT?

thanks for your help
If you've been working out for over a year with nil results, you're just not doing it right. The problem could be with your nutrition, or with your training methods themselves. It is likely a combination of both.

Don't do steroids if you don't know how to get jacked without them. That's absolutely stupid, for many reasons.

livefast22

Awards
i have had results, just not as good as I want. I went from 140 to about 153. I've tried proteins and all that stuff but a couple friends recommended that i try x-tren. I'm thinking about going with x-tren and cycle assist, but i'm not sure of the whole PCT thing. can you guys possibly set up a cycle for me?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
you should be spending time researching proper nutrition and training...then grow naturally for 2 years before jumping into AAS.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

and whats a good PCT?

thanks for your help
BRO!!! Please do not take anything yet. ugh. alright man i'm going tell you something that i wish someone would have told me a long time ago. 1st and foremost, get your diet down. you need to know what to eat and more importantly when to eat it. next, training, proper lifting technique, frequency and intensity. these things take years to perfect. you're going to hopefully read a lot and take it all in. and realize something, what works for me might not work for you, take advise of experienced people you trust and try it out for a couple of months before ditching the ideas that will come your way, there will be many. this is why you need to be patient.

taking something now will be many things, but they will all be very temporary. you will go back to the same way you were before the "magic pill" was taken, and that's if you do not mess up your liver or wind up with a pecker that is as soft as the economy.

spend time here, read, ask questions about training and diet, experiment, be patient. now i just took the time to write all this out, please take what i said as fact, ask around, if anyone tells you i'm full of it, then go ahead with the tren-x or whatever.......

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lennox is spot on mate... You wont start "gaining" until you find that sweet spot in the gym; IE time spent working out, reps, sets, and lifts.... Food is also the key. I require an excess of 4000 calories to gain, so I eat eat eat until my bank account is dry xD..

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards

and whats a good PCT?

thanks for your help
As the rest above me said, yes it's true. Get some experience behind you, train properly and eat right. Get that diet in check and you will grow like no other. Taking the easy way out isn't always the best option, especially in your case.

You've said you had less then ideal results with your progress? There could be many options leading to this:

One being not enough rest time to recover muscle growth over night.
Diet is off and needs to be re-evaluated.
Training is poor.

Layout what you eat day by day, your training routine, and we can further assist you there.