Tren tablets??

Jheadley21

Awards
anybody ever purchased these and if so can you tell me the exact ingredients?

i missed the boat on the tren lv and these are coming out here after x-mas. only prob is it dont say anywhere what the ingredients are. the tren LV contained:
45 mg 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (99% Pure Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)

I found this on a different forum from Primordial Performance and was just wondering is i should buy or not? seems like the end of the road for tren. if you guys dont know and have a better recommendation or a different company to deal with please let me know.

Guys, if you are still looking for TREN, we will have some very soon.

We are going to be blowing out 300 bags of TREN tablets to be available on Sunday (27th). We got an awesome deal on these and will be passing them along to you.

90 tablets, 50mg for $19.95

Full scoop coming soon...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
two threads on this already

:gotsearch

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP is a very reliable company

Jheadley21

Awards
two threads on this already

:gotsearch

some help you are. i cant find the threads so next time you mention it just post the threads right in here so i can at least see them,??? that would have been nice of you to do if you really wanted to help. what good does this do me, or anyone else. to much of that in this whole forum,......ridiculous! what the point of posting unless you just want to have a bunch of posts with your name on them?

Jheadley21

Awards
anybody ever purchased these and if so can you tell me the exact ingredients?

i missed the boat on the tren lv and these are coming out here after x-mas. only prob is it dont say anywhere what the ingredients are. the tren LV contained:
45 mg 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (99% Pure Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)

Guys, if you are still looking for TREN, we will have some very soon.

We are going to be blowing out 300 bags of TREN tablets to be available on Sunday (27th). We got an awesome deal on these and will be passing them along to you.

The question remains: what are the ingrediens of the tren pills??? it is not posted here or in any other threads?? and yes before you ask, I "GOT SEARCH"!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance

Full scoop coming soon...

-Eric

i doubt they are going to put anything else in it. i didnt mean to be a **** but they already said details coming soon. noone knows. but what else would they put in it?

Jheadley21

Awards
i would assume that Eric and Dan would know. i dont want to be a **** either but not posting it is what makes me wonder. i will buy the sh1t out of it and have some back stock but i need to know that it has the same ingredients an noone can say. there is no way in hell that in 2 days 300 packs of pills are going to hit the market and they "dont know" what the ingredients are. i do understand the "details coming soon" aspect but my dilemma is that i can buy some stuff now at 50$ a bottle from another company that i know for a fact has what i want in it, but people are pulling stuff and selling out more and more each day that passes. So i wait 2 days and then say this stuff coming out is in fact not what i want, i go back to buy the other stuff but now its gone,... now im screwed and get nothing. that is why i am in desperate to know. hope that make me sound a little more sensible as to why i want to know. i guess i might just have to buy the other stuff and then i will know "for sure" that i got some eh? or they can just post it?? feel like im playing the stock market,....in a way i guess i am! LOL

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pretty sure it is just 50mg tabs of "tren" the same "tren" a bunch of different companies have came out with. Nothing to get all crazy about. Look in the COMPANY PROMOTION section pretty sure that is where the thread is.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's probably a safe bet to say it's "19-Norandrosta". However, the best thing for you to do would be PM Eric or Trauma 1.

Jheadley21

Awards
copy that. did mp Eric the first day i saw the thread. i will do the same to trauma1. thanks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I am going to bet they aren't anything new or anything but that is a crazy price. When u consider a comparable product at a big discount is $20 for 90 at 30mg.

Jheadley21

Awards
well its the last that is going to be available and i got nothing so i need to get some before i cant. i am stocking up!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well its the last that is going to be available and i got nothing so i need to get some before i cant. i am stocking up!
theres a limit to 1 per person, but theyre letting me grab about 10 or so :p

Jheadley21

Awards
theres a limit to 1 per person, but theyre letting me grab about 10 or so :p
well they better give me more or everyone in my family will be ordering with different cards. thats a bunch of bull**** i say. if its that bad then they should have made more of the LV to start with. 300 left get em fast!.....but you only get one........ sorry for being rude,...but F U C K T H A T!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol well 1 bag would be good enough for 2 more than adequately dosed cycles.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well they better give me more or everyone in my family will be ordering with different cards. thats a bunch of bull**** i say. if its that bad then they should have made more of the LV to start with. 300 left get em fast!.....but you only get one........ sorry for being rude,...but F U C K T H A T!!!!
Lol well 1 bag would be good enough for 2 more than adequately dosed cycles.
im just f ucking with yall!! theres no limit per person to my knowledge haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be no purchase limit (at least to my knowledge on the matter). ;)

Jheadley21

Awards
i wont lie i have been on edge over this since i lost out on the LV and will never get anymore. pisses me off!! but i have to deal with it, i WILL have these pills and figure out later what to do in the future.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I can tell Jhead. Drink some tea and do some meditating :chinese:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I got 4 bags for 72 bux, thats 18,000mgs. Cels@ 19.99 4 bottles 30mgsX90=10,800 would have run me 90 bux shipped. nows that holiday cheer!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya if I had ANY need for more Tren I would have picked up some. But I have like a box of just Tren products alone lol.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i only had enough for one cycle and heard it makes a nice base for bulking cycles so.... i thought i might pick up a lil extra.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hey Im alwayz willing to make friends by trading my toys;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nos u didnt get on this? I thought u would have after our little chat. Although this stuff was flying. I didnt check AM at any time it was going on.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey Im alwayz willing to make friends by trading my toys;)
thanks but i'll survive. i just figured at that price id actually purchase something from PP....guess i never will...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nos u didnt get on this? I thought u would have after our little chat. Although this stuff was flying. I didnt check AM at any time it was going on.
i was at the gf's and the hoe wouldnt give me the wireless internet password to use my ipod touch to go online......f'in skanks.

but its ok, i have plenty of REAL tren :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang i wanted some of this. poop

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just FYI:

Weve got about 100 Dienedrone bottles that we are liquidating for AMS -

Dienedrone

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Damn you guys are out of the Tren Tabs already????? yo that **** was funny as **** to read though.