Opinions needed. Stocking up. Best cutting DS/PH?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`ll do one more order next week for some cutting cycles. What have any of you had success with? H-Drol? Epi? Just want a few cut cycles before the ban/cease of sale that is rapidly approaching. please include your stack/dosage protocol if possible. I have more than enough bulkers.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
For me it was Epi, tried me up like crazy, good vascularity from it too.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just got my OEP. I`m looking for a cycle to do in January to stack with this and maybe Recreate. Massive cutting cycle. I might run some of the Cynostane I have and see what happens but I still want to have avfew cutting cycles stashed away.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else? Tic Toc gents. Gotta get an order in this weekend.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
epi's good and I'm on it right now and its working just as good as it did for me before. Great strength and vascularity.

Personally I think many of PH's and DS's are good for whatever you want : bulk or cut, its just your diet that makes the biggest difference. I've managed to lean out and bulk on SD and Epi, I'm still running the rest of my cycle and I'm up ~14lbs.

the doses and stuff are in the first page of my log.

So that's just my .02 cents.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`ll do one more order next week for some cutting cycles. What have any of you had success with? H-Drol? Epi? Just want a few cut cycles before the ban/cease of sale that is rapidly approaching. please include your stack/dosage protocol if possible. I have more than enough bulkers.
First of you can cut on ANY steroid. It is really the diet that makes the cut obviously. Seen some great cuts on SD and Phera.

Your probably looking for this answer, though as the milder compounds are easier to do cardio on and less sides, the nonmethyls are all good cutters as they are super mild but need to be run high dosed so money is an issue.

You won't go wrong with Epi and Hdrol (Halovar :) ) IMO. I cut on Hdrol and gained 10lbs in a 500kcal def, with cardio everyday.