too much 1-test?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i have been trying to cut with large transdermal doses of 1-test now for weeks. i have dropped daily intake 500 kcals/wk to the point where this week i am what has to be at least a 1000/day below maintenance, yet my weight remains about the same & the bodyfat is coming off really annoyingly slow. 45 min cardio 3 x wk & 45 heavy weight training 3 x wk. i should be seeing it come off a little TOO fast. i just have to wonder if the liberal dosing of 1-test is causing some odd effect. anybody else ever had this?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, by the way i started the 7a-ohn yesterday, i'm getting to <10% one way or another.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Don't eat that far below maintenance. Your body is getting the message that their is no food, so you will hold on to all the fat you allready have. Also, don't count solely on PH/PS to get the job done. It can be done without them.
However, if your determined to get it off quickly and don't mind a few sides, Check out Clenbuterol, at www.customnutritionwarehouse.com
Run a search for clen to find dosage

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
thanks chasec, i will probably run it back up to 2500/day & maybe throw a day with a few carbs back in. i have clen, it didn't really do alot for me last time i used it (with t3). i didn't get too high of a dose though, i can't be a nervous wreck where i work. i probably won't use hormonals again for cutting, i should be able to cut 2 lbs a week with nothing more than eca...

Bryan

Awards
Ok

1) with the nutrient partitioning effects of 1-test running that far below maintence is probably hurting your results. Leptin signalling, etc.

2) Switch the 45mins of regular cardio for 20mins of HIIT.

3) Make sure you're getting enough EFA(fishoil/flax/olive oil)

4) Check out these AvantLabs Products, Leptigen/Sesathin and HEAT.

At the moment I'm cutting myself, I'm using ECN only. Running about 400 calories below maintence(50/30/20 p/f/c). Training 3 times a week + 2-3 days of HIIT, and the fat is just dropping off. I've got Leptigen/Sesathin and HEAT on the way tho, I can't imagine how fast its gonna drop off once I get on those.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i do the 45 minutes of low intensity bike to keep from eating up muscle. i may have to try the hiit thing if i don't get better results soon. i get lots of efa's, flax, fish oils, have been doing high protein ( like 50/10/40) except a pre train apple & post training when i'd get a good blast of maltodextrin. do you eat the same 50/30/20 everyday? i thought my diet was pretty comprehensive. i keep all intake on my palm pilot with a program called balancelog. i can keep real good tally with it.