cypionate and winstrol questions

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Im thinking of using cypionate and winstrol...was wondering if anyone had any advice because im am new to all this stuff...iv herd it can improve your mood and make you feel like a "king". Iv also herd it will get you massive gains in a short amount of time. Just wondering if anyone has any advice they can give me.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Im thinking of using cypionate and winstrol...was wondering if anyone had any advice because im am new to all this stuff...iv herd it can improve your mood and make you feel like a "king". Iv also herd it will get you massive gains in a short amount of time. Just wondering if anyone has any advice they can give me.
I'm pretty sure Winstrol is more of a cutting agent rather than a bulking one. If you're looking to make big gains, maybe go with dbol or deca along with test. You should probably look it up a bit more. Stats? Height weight?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, how about some food? I hear that's anabolic.

You're 164lb, more eating and less LHJO over gears is the best advice.

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
I am 5 11" / 164.4 lbs. Yes I know winstrol is a cutting agent. I was just wondering more about the other things I have been hearing about the test giving you a "increased sence of well-being". ? I have never taken any steroids so I'm trying to get as much info as possible before I start.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
seems like you're doing this for all the wrong reasons.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so, the truth hurts hey?

We see way too many kids with stats like holocaust survivors saying they want advice on Gears.

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
I'm 24 I never really started to hit the gym till now,so your saying I should put on how many pounds of muscle before I start the gear?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant give you an exact figure, but at your height you should be able to put on 20-30lb naturally over the next 1-3 years IF your training and diet is in check.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
how long is a piece of string.. If you dont know how your body will react to heavy weights now imagine the damage you can do whilst on steroids

Steroids are not a magical substance. you need to have a solid base to work with. you havent got
1) a steady and proven gym routine
2) any clue about nutrition
3) good friends

i say 3 because i bet you didnt come to this conclusion on your own.. get a gym buddy. EAT buy OTC supplements. spend night on the net searching dietary information and workout routines..

are you really prepared to jab yourself with a synthetic product over what your body can achieve naturally with the right foods/ giving it rest and using good gym routine..

In saying that. sure AAS will help. i cant tell you not to do it. but weight up your options and by posting one or two topics on this forum you arent RESEARCHING. Just fishing through answers and picking the one you wanted to hear.

i also laugh that friends say its cheaper to take roids than to maintain a healthy diet.. with OTC supplements.. IF you take anything from this thread take this

Food and supplements will always outweigh the steroid. because without the right foods and supplements you will loose your gains or not make many at all!

To me it sounds like you need 6-12 months of 3-4 solid days a week with plenty of weight gainer/creatine/ natty test booster if you want

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Alright some good points, thanks. Probably going to gett hemotest and some weight gainer and get myself a personal trainer. we will see where I get in 12 weeks or so

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
These guys have got you covered Blazin. Were just looking out for ya. Remember, natural gains (proper dieting) are much more maintainable then any Steroid or PH cycle. Remember that. This is why it is suggested to reach your natural potential before hitting the juice.