Oxyguno and cyclo v stack

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas, I am looking for some ones knowledgable opinion on how to stack these two phs for a dry lean cutter. I know people may not like the oxyguno but I have had it for over a year and a half so I need to use it. The cyclo V also has to be used so I thought that I would do a stack to get these done and that will probally be the last ph cycle I do. (MAYBE).

Any how the Oxyguno is 4-cloro-17a methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17b-ol3,11-dione at 7.5mg

The Cyclo V is 5a-etioallocholan (2,3-c) Furazan-17b tetrahydropyranol ether at 55mg

I was thinking about a 5-6 week run because the oxy being so low dosed that I would probally have to do 4 tabs a day but once again I am asking for constructive critisicm not a school lesson. Thanks in advance fellas.

jeremiah0079

Awards
run the oxyguno at 2 caps a day for 2 weeks and then up it to 3 for about 3 more weeks as for the other I have never tried it but you could include it at about week 4 I guess, me personally from what I hear about furazabol is that it needs something strong behind it to make it do anything that or superdose it. If you want really good cuts just add some ephedrine to the oxyguno.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Ok Ill take that into considerration but I would still like to use this bottle of cyclo v anyone else have any ideas, also with shutdown I know some will occure but with these two mild compounds one being methyl and the other not being I didnt think it would be that bad but still double checking. Thanks.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont know about the oxyguno but the furaz will be mild and it will do a good job of lean mild gains and mild strength gains. all in all its a good compound if u keep in mind that you wont blow up lol. i would start with 3 a day and go up from there since its utt u will prob get better absorbtion.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Flightposit, I think I may start off with the oxy and bring the fura in on week 3 but ill see if some one might know how to bridge the two.