Running Nolva during test cycle

1. Registered User

Running Nolva during test cycle

Ok. I'm confused. I have been doing HRT for about two years now using Androgel. I have four PH/PS cycles under my belt and had some pretty good success. I decided to try my first AAS cycle using test enanthate, 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Did my first injection last Monday. I'm also going to frontload with M1T, 10mg for the first two or three weeks.

I have had what I would describe as pseudo-gyno pretty much since puberty. Last year, I was 235 lbs @ 30% BF, now I'm at 204 @ 14%, but my chest fat appears like someone carrying higher bodyfat. Even though I didn't have issues running highish dose 4 week M1T/4AD cycles, to say I'm concerned about getting gyno from test e is an understatement.

I plan to start 10mg of liquid Nolva (Lion) each day starting at week 3. Here is my question. I've heard once you start Nolva during a cycle, you better not stop until completion because you will get gyno due to the 'rebound effect'. BUT since I plan to stay on HRT, the advice given to me is to go back on the Androgel immediately at the cycle's end and skip PCT. Won't I still have problems with the rebound effect if I discontinue the Nolva? If so, how long should I keep running it after the cycle's end?

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    Ok. I'm confused. I have been doing HRT for about two years now using Androgel. I have four PH/PS cycles under my belt and had some pretty good success. I decided to try my first AAS cycle using test enanthate, 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Did my first injection last Monday. I'm also going to frontload with M1T, 10mg for the first two or three weeks.

I have had what I would describe as pseudo-gyno pretty much since puberty. Last year, I was 235 lbs @ 30% BF, now I'm at 204 @ 14%, but my chest fat appears like someone carrying higher bodyfat. Even though I didn't have issues running highish dose 4 week M1T/4AD cycles, to say I'm concerned about getting gyno from test e is an understatement.

I plan to start 10mg of liquid Nolva (Lion) each day starting at week 3. Here is my question. I've heard once you start Nolva during a cycle, you better not stop until completion because you will get gyno due to the 'rebound effect'. BUT since I plan to stay on HRT, the advice given to me is to go back on the Androgel immediately at the cycle's end and skip PCT. Won't I still have problems with the rebound effect if I discontinue the Nolva? If so, how long should I keep running it after the cycle's end?
    well, since you have enathate, run it 2 wks post cycle. Even on cycle, dont run nolva each day unless you are really paranoid. I would run nolva at teh first sign of gyno at 30 mg/day and run it for a week. that should really subside your gyno.
    This may be better than running 10 mg/day each day every day.
  3. Registered User

bro,im on hrt also and i think your never supposed to go of the androgel even on cycle
    •   

4. Registered User

also i think you should run the 10 mg nolva right on through the cycle,it might hinder
    gains a tad but at least youll have peace of mind
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by orvise
    also i think you should run the 10 mg nolva right on through the cycle,it might hinder
    gains a tad but at least youll have peace of mind
    Peace of mind

Nothing better than a little gyno paranoia to allow yourself to play with your tits all day. Is that gyno or just fat ??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Info on running nolva during cycle
    By RJW719 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 04:31 PM
  2. Nolva during a cycle
    By mikeblasting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 06:03 PM
  3. Nolva during Ergo Cycle
    By umdog in forum Anabolics