Running Nolva during test cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.83%

Running Nolva during test cycle

Ok. I'm confused. I have been doing HRT for about two years now using Androgel. I have four PH/PS cycles under my belt and had some pretty good success. I decided to try my first AAS cycle using test enanthate, 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Did my first injection last Monday. I'm also going to frontload with M1T, 10mg for the first two or three weeks.

I have had what I would describe as pseudo-gyno pretty much since puberty. Last year, I was 235 lbs @ 30% BF, now I'm at 204 @ 14%, but my chest fat appears like someone carrying higher bodyfat. Even though I didn't have issues running highish dose 4 week M1T/4AD cycles, to say I'm concerned about getting gyno from test e is an understatement.

I plan to start 10mg of liquid Nolva (Lion) each day starting at week 3. Here is my question. I've heard once you start Nolva during a cycle, you better not stop until completion because you will get gyno due to the 'rebound effect'. BUT since I plan to stay on HRT, the advice given to me is to go back on the Androgel immediately at the cycle's end and skip PCT. Won't I still have problems with the rebound effect if I discontinue the Nolva? If so, how long should I keep running it after the cycle's end?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.56%

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    Ok. I'm confused. I have been doing HRT for about two years now using Androgel. I have four PH/PS cycles under my belt and had some pretty good success. I decided to try my first AAS cycle using test enanthate, 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Did my first injection last Monday. I'm also going to frontload with M1T, 10mg for the first two or three weeks.

I have had what I would describe as pseudo-gyno pretty much since puberty. Last year, I was 235 lbs @ 30% BF, now I'm at 204 @ 14%, but my chest fat appears like someone carrying higher bodyfat. Even though I didn't have issues running highish dose 4 week M1T/4AD cycles, to say I'm concerned about getting gyno from test e is an understatement.

I plan to start 10mg of liquid Nolva (Lion) each day starting at week 3. Here is my question. I've heard once you start Nolva during a cycle, you better not stop until completion because you will get gyno due to the 'rebound effect'. BUT since I plan to stay on HRT, the advice given to me is to go back on the Androgel immediately at the cycle's end and skip PCT. Won't I still have problems with the rebound effect if I discontinue the Nolva? If so, how long should I keep running it after the cycle's end?
    well, since you have enathate, run it 2 wks post cycle. Even on cycle, dont run nolva each day unless you are really paranoid. I would run nolva at teh first sign of gyno at 30 mg/day and run it for a week. that should really subside your gyno.
    This may be better than running 10 mg/day each day every day.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.35%

bro,im on hrt also and i think your never supposed to go of the androgel even on cycle
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.35%

also i think you should run the 10 mg nolva right on through the cycle,it might hinder
    gains a tad but at least youll have peace of mind
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.56%

Quote Originally Posted by orvise
    also i think you should run the 10 mg nolva right on through the cycle,it might hinder
    gains a tad but at least youll have peace of mind
    Peace of mind

Nothing better than a little gyno paranoia to allow yourself to play with your tits all day. Is that gyno or just fat ??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Info on running nolva during cycle
    By RJW719 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 05:31 PM
  2. Nolva during a cycle
    By mikeblasting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 07:03 PM
  3. Nolva during Ergo Cycle
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2