- 03-24-2004, 03:08 PM
I was wondering some about my PCT. I started PCT on Sunday, 4 days ago.
Since then, I have worked out twice and strength and intensity seem to be about the same. Previously, I have noticed strength and intensity drop rapidly after my cycle.
I was on for 4 weeks, and I was taking: 100mg 1-Test, 150mg 4AD transdermally twice daily. Durring my cycle I gained about 12 pounds. As best as I can measure, I gained about 7 lean pounds and 5 pounds of fat. Currently, I am on maintenance calories, maybe still just a bit over maintenance.
I started Nolva and ZMA a few days before completing my cycle.
As I mentioned, strength and intensity are fine. Libido is also doing well also.
My big question is, when should I expect strength to decline? Should I have noticed something by now?
- 03-24-2004, 03:29 PM
I noticed my strength decline around 3 weeks. I don't think there's an exact time frame, but probably varies from person to person and also what type of PH you were taking. The given time above was after a transdermal cycle of 1-Test/4-AD. When I was using 5aa the strength decline was almost immediate after I stopped.
- 03-24-2004, 03:49 PM
I usually still feel strong for the first 5 days, then lose a little. I am 2 weeks into PCT & have lost 6 lbs, but only the tinyiest bit of strength.
Try to keep your calories above maintenance while on PCT, that will definitely help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TrainTilUDrop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2005, 06:09 PM
- By Tad50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2005, 04:30 AM
- By slewis5588 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2004, 11:48 AM
- By littlemark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:22 PM
- By comrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2004, 10:21 AM