How long for Havoc to work?

Bige410

Awards
Just curious what people have experienced here. So far Ive been on Havoc now for a week (did 20mg/day up until yesterday thn bumped it to 30mg/day) and I honestly dont think I feel anything. None of my lifts are up, Im no bigger, muscles dont feel full or anything. Is this normal for this stage in the game?? Not sure what I want to do...... Im a smaller guy ( about 155) so my doseing should be ok right?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what people have experienced here. So far Ive been on Havoc now for a week (did 20mg/day up until yesterday thn bumped it to 30mg/day) and I honestly dont think I feel anything. None of my lifts are up, Im no bigger, muscles dont feel full or anything. Is this normal for this stage in the game?? Not sure what I want to do...... Im a smaller guy ( about 155) so my doseing should be ok right?
7-10 days man, keep working:) 30 is a good spot

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...for most 7-10 days is when it kicks in. When it does, it will kick in hard and fast, so be ready.

Bige410

Awards
:) Thats what I wanted to hear.......Im ready, Cant wait!! Thanks

michael75

michael75

Awards
I was a bit impatient with Havoc,but after upping the dose in the second week to 40mg ED it soon came hitting home,on the fifth and sixth week i was on 60mg ED...This was a little too much IMO,but felt good.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Honestlt bro I did EPI for 8 weeks ( same Compound ) I did 40 mg pretty much the whole way thru except the first 2 weeks and did 50 mg the last 2..I did not feel anything till week 3 to 4 and then it came on strong and I made great gains!! It always takes a while for things to work on me..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestlt bro I did EPI for 8 weeks ( same Compound ) I did 40 mg pretty much the whole way thru except the first 2 weeks and did 50 mg the last 2..I did not feel anything till week 3 to 4 and then it came on strong and I made great gains!! It always takes a while for things to work on me..
This is not the first time we've gotten reports of different "kick-in" times between Havoc and Epi.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
This is not the first time we've gotten reports of different "kick-in" times between Havoc and Epi.
Yeah it was weird...It was my first run with a PH..Ive tried all sorts of stuff before and everything takes a while to work for me if at all..But all in all I had a good run! Def broke strength plateaus

sfcmd21

Awards
i did it over the summer and its the best, but it takes at least a week. where the **** did you get it though, i cant find it online anymore

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did it over the summer and its the best, but it takes at least a week. where the **** did you get it though, i cant find it online anymore
One of my retailers has a few bottles left. Hit me with a PM if you want some.