My first cycle ever... got some andro... need some advice

1. Registered User

My first cycle ever... got some andro... need some advice

Hi all... I am 29 and have been lifting off and on for 12 years... when I heard they were pulling andro from the market, I went to the local GNC and bought some as it was dirt cheap. I got "Andro Nitrate Fuel".. I've searched the board but it doesn't seem like too many are using this product. I know there are better out there but I already have it and I plan on using it.. here is the breakdown:

4-AD-EC (4-androstenediol diethylcarbonate ester)
    1-AD-EC (1-androstenediol ethylcarbonate)
    A1-EC (17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one ethylcarbonate ester)

It says 100mg per tablet, but it doesn't breakdown how much is 4-AD, 1-AD, etc.

My questions are:

1) How much should I be taking? I've got 2 bottles of 60 and I planned on doing a 4 week cycle so I have enough for 4 pills a day... is this enough or should I try to find some more?

2) PCT. After this cycle, do I need to take 6-OXO or would Nolva be better? I believe it should be taken for 4 weeks after, not 2?

Thanks!

2. Jcc

Honestly, that's a really poor product. Orally, I needed over 1,500mg per day 4ad for results. A long time ago when I took 1ad, it was 500+mg per day. Hope you still have your receipt; I'd return that product.

Do a little research on the board about transdermals.
  3. Registered User

First thing - return your items. No point in wasting cash there.
    •   

4. Registered User

There are much better options available that what you have, thats why there isnt any info on them here. As far as PHs go: if GNC carries it, its not very good. That stuff is way underdosed, you'd need a lot of it to get anything from it. 4ad is not very good orally, you'd need 600mg-1000mg daily. For 1ad, typical dose is 300-600mg daily. 4 pills/day of what you have would only give you 400mg total, you'd probably need more like 12 pills/day.

You wont gain much from a 4-week cycle as these things take a few weeks to kick in & to see gains. A 6-week cycle would suit you much better. My best advice is to get a 1-test/4ad transdermal & get rid of the stuff.

Nolva is better for PCT than 6-oxo, & 3-4 weeks is normal PCT protocol. I use 4 weeks descending dose at 40mg/30mg/20mg/10mg.
  5. Registered User

Thanks for the replies everyone... looks like I will be returning the stuff... too bad, I was looking forward to trying it out... I knew I would need much more than the recommended dose of 1 tab a day but it sounds like I would have to take around 10 if not more so a bottle wouldn't even last a week!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique my First Cycle ever on "The One"
    By Miro3003 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 01:05 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 03:58 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 03:32 PM
  4. Planning my first cycle ever need help.
    By diesel22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 07:00 PM
  5. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:41 PM